𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺? ❞

❝. . . 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘴? ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, you can do this, you can do this,❞ Clarissé mumbled to herself over her breath as the trio of Anakin, Padmé and her started to enter the kitchen, which was quaint yet homely, something the whole of the house seemed to demonstrate. "It's just your family. You love them, they don't bite and you haven't seen them in years. What's your issue?"

"Are you okay, Clarissé?" The blonde haired man asked with concern very much prevalent in his features at her worried whispering to herself as Padmé scoffed and gently replied, "Don't mind Clarie. She manages to freak herself out at the smallest and most harmless things."

The Jedi just nodded his head aimlessly as he mumbled, "Ahh, that makes sense I suppose," while Clarissé continued to take deep breaths in order to calm her nerves as she finally stepped into the kitchen.

Muffled voices could be heard from the door beyond where the trio stood and Clarissé immediately tensed up, in fear that her mother or father would walk through that door and right into the eyesight of their missing and apologetic daughter.

Anakin, in response to the brunette's locked in position, rubbed her shoulder, hoping that it would bring her some comfort and relief.

And luckily for him, it did as the bushy haired woman smiled gratefully at the safety he provided, loving the way how it made her feel.

Little did she know, that safety he provided now would soon turn into a nasty, anger filled and ember colored rage towards her and three special little children.

Footsteps soon resounded from the back of the kitchen and Clarissé held her breath tightly as the talking figure entered the kitchen looking the way she came by talking to someone out of the room.

"The girls are eating over at Jev Narran's later, Mama. They practically begged me earlier for a sleepover. They'll be fine, I made sure to give them a snack beforehand. . ."

Right at that moment, the brunette haired woman holding a large fruit bowl and the one who previously spoke about her two daughters, Sola Naberrie, turned around to be met with the large green eyes of her youngest sister, Clarissé, who looked absolutely petrified as she stared back wide eyed at her eldest sister.

Sola Naberrie certainly looked like both her younger sisters, with deep chestnut locks that curled naturally and flawless tanned skin. The only real difference with her was her eyes were the color of the cloudless, blue spat sky and she was taller than most women. Normally, the eldest Naberrie wore a simple navy gown with sleeves that ran down to her cuticles. Today, however, was a different story, and the brunette haired eldest child instead decided to wear a long pink dress with lilies patterned over it.

The fruit bowl unfortunately slipped out of Sola's hands and crashed to the floor after a second more of staring unbelievably at her sheepish sister.

With pieces of pineapple and grape now splattered across her once nice looking flats, Clarissé awkwardly laughed and greeted, "Hey, Solie. Long time no see, huh?"

With a gasp and a couple tears in her eyes, Sola crushed Clarissé into her front, giving her a suffocating hug as the blue eyed mother began to sob at the simple sight and sounds of her sister gasping for breath.