𝟎𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐨! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

❝𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧? 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐚'𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 around the Nubian cruiser as it gently began its descent onto the thickly packed Tatooine soil, which cracked and boiled unhealthy over the blazing sun and lack of water.

After landing on a slight bluff overlooking a small and charming Tatooine homestead in the hot, smoldering distance with the sun beating down relentlessly, Anakin and Clarissé exited their ship, both of them stopping just shy away from the edge as Artoo Detoo (who had insisted on staying right next to Clarissé) wheeled out next to his brunette haired best friend.

"Artoo, I really need you to stay on the ship for me," Clarissé sheepishly asked as she bent down to level evenly with the stubborn droid, to make the blow somewhat easier for her friend, as she knew without a doubt he wouldn't take it very well. "Can you do that for me?"

A multitude of rejecting beeps sounded from Artoo as he began to raise up and down on his metal legs, extremely adamant as he normally was that he was staying by Clarissé.

"Artoo, please. I couldn't stand it if anything were to happen to you. We need lookouts, someone to watch the ship while we handle this. Please understand that."

Artoo stayed silent for a few moments, that very silence consuming Clarissé before the astromech droid beeped his final response, something the Senator of Naboo could clearly translate.

'I don't want to leave you.'

Clarissé smiled gently, taking her hand and rubbing Artoo's large dome head lovingly. "And you won't. Not for very long, anyways. I'll be back before you know it. Just trust me on this. Okay?"

Artoo stood still for a beat before sighing mechanically (or, as much as a droid can sigh), agreeing with Clarissé before rolling back to the ship a few yards away, making little beeps of telling her to be safe on his way back to the ramp of the Nubian transportation ship.

The former Queen chuckled at his warnings as she slowly stood back up from her kneeling position. Her dark chestnut curls blew erratically in the hot, warm winds before she shouted back to Artoo, "Keep out of trouble!"

She unfortunately didn't get to hear Artoo's surely witty and sassy response before the ramp sealed up behind just as the astromech wheeled his way on. The action cut off Artoo's words as Clarissé giggled at her best friend.

"You really like the little guy, don't you?" Anakin smiled fondly in response to Clarissé's enthusiasm and clear preference for her little droid buddy.

Clarissé widely grinned at Anakin on behalf of Artoo. "He's been with me for a long time. He's practically my best friend, other than Padmé, of course. He's my little protector, he's always trying to help me, but I'd do anything for him, as I'm sure he would for me."