Chapter 10 [Together]

Your duties as bodyguards began on that day, Sunday.

You unpacked your belongings and began preparing to meet with this affluent man as soon as you finished. You were pretty anxious - how would you approach a wealthy man?

You and Chuuya left once you were ready.

You were picked up by a limo and taken to the mall.

You

What should I say to him?... Should I ask Chuuya how to talk to rich people? What if say something disrespectful?

Chuuya

"Are you nervous?"

You

"... Heh, how did you know?" ... I surprisingly gave in so quickly.

Chuuya

"You look like you're nervous. It's shown all over your face."

You

"Huh... Question is, why are you looking at my face?"

Chuuya

"!... No reason... Isn't it normal to look at someone's face?"

You

"Yeah, but to stare at them and scan their face... Huh, are you into that kinda stuff, Chuuya?"

Chuuya

"... Stop! We're entering the mall now-"

You

I never knew he was the type to get so flustered easily... I didn't know he'd give up just like that.

The two of you reached out to grab the door handle to enter, but someone on the inside had already opened it. It almost struck you in the face.

You

"Tsk... Jeez, do people around here have no respect?..."

Chuuya

*Sigh* "That's Las Vegas for you."

You reached the door before it closed again and entered to behold... Hundreds, if not thousands, of people crammed in the halls. It was far too much for you to bear.

So many people were knocking into your shoulders and staring down at you with such a menacing expression. Not to add, they made no apologies.

You

"What the..."

Chuuya

"You might wanna..."

You

"?"

You were standing on Chuuya's left side. He just softly bumped your right arm with his left arm. He then raised his arm slightly, as if attempting to communicate with you through his motions. He looked away from you.

You

"... Chuuya, you're literally twenty-two years old. Please, use your words."

Chuuya

"Oh my- Well if I say it, it'll sound weird!"

You