"Mine<3"

IN WHICH, a tall artistic awkward person meets a tall sportive salty person, what a match. What happens when that random meeting blooms a sweet relationship?

 What happens when that random meeting blooms a sweet relationship?

Tsukishima kei changed your name to "Mine<3"

D I S C L A I M E R :

I do not own the Haikyuu characters. They belong to the writers. I only own my OC's and the plot. The reader belongs to their selves, unless you're into that... 👀

Reader is gonna be tall asf. Why? Because I said so.
About 6'0. Why? Because I said so. I wish I was that tall.
Reader's gender is fluid. Genderfluid. Why? Because I said so and the person who's writing is too. 

Homophobia, Racism, Xenophobia (doesn't limit to this), will not be tolerated in this book. No arguments in the comments. Any hate comments will be deleted. Peace is all we want here.

I accept constructive criticism of course but I do not accept hate comments.

There's probably going to have a lot of typos since I type really fast and sometimes don't realize. Most of the time don't realize.

Do not ask me when's the next update or anything of the sort, you will be muted.

Everyone's opinion shall be respected, even if you don't agree.

W A R N I N G :

Mention of Anxiety. Mention of blood, cuts, death and shit like that. Cursing. A lot of cursing. Some sexual jokes, they are going to be rare. Not.

T A G S :

OL1V3_R C0tt0nhoes

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E :

Hello. You can refer me as Author or Daniel.

Pronouns: They/he/she
(Genderfluid) (it really depends on the day but whatever)

I have many other books so don't expect updates everyday of the week. Plus I still have school. I am also very sick. Still haven't gotten better so please be patient with me.

If out of nowhere, I change the concept and rewrite this shit don't be shocked.

Moving on from that, please comment lots and vote.

Stay hydrated.
I love you, darling.

Author<3