𝟑

TSUKISHIMA WAS ALWAYS ON HIS PHONE. Usually listening to music but he seemed to be texting someone and enjoying it. It had been like this for the past month and a half. Everyone around him grew curious but no one dared to ask him.

A few of his team members were watching him from a far, whispering with each other, trying to figure what or who could have him so immersed into his device.

" He isn't texting any of us, that's for sure." Sugawara voiced out the obvious. " Maybe it's Yamaguchi?"

" Can't be, he hasn't fixed his phone yet," Daichi told him. He was curious too. Simply curious. It wasn't affecting his performance, in fact it made it better. He was just curious. " And honestly, he doesn't even text him like this."

" What if he's in a secret relationship!?" Hinata exclaimed a bit too loud which made them aggressively shush him. " Sorry. "

" Tsukishima? In a relationship?" Tanaka laughed at the thought. " How? Mans got no game."

" C'mon, it's a possibility."

" What is?" Yamaguchi who had just arrived asked. Some jumped in surprise.

" We're just wondering who Tsukishima is talking to."

" Why do you care?" They all jumped, some even screaming as Tsukishima appeared behind them.

Nishinoya looked at him then at the bench he was last seen. " How the-"

" Why do you care?"

" Tsukki, they're just curious. You've been on your phone for a while." Yamaguchi tried to reason him.

" Yeah. We're curious. Hinata even thought you were in a secret relationship." Once again, Tanaka laughed.

Relationship? With them? " Why is that funny? What if I was?"

They all stayed silent, staring at him as if he had two heads. Nishinoya fell to the floor letting out a loud cackle. Most of them did.

" That's mean!" Yamaguchi tried to defend his friend.

" You guys are annoying." Tsukishima rolled his eyes, inside wondering if him being in a relationship would be such a shock. " You're laughing to hard, shorty. People barely see you."

Noya stopped laughing immediately. "Shut up you salty been stal-"

Ding! The former's phone rung as a notification  entered, making everyone look at it. He looked down seeing it was a text from them.

"Shit. "

" What and who was that!?" Tanaka questioned an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, it's probably Tsukishima's-"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi. "

"Sorry, Tsuki."

L/n Y/n

Oh, well, Good Luck.

Have fun, Kei.

He grew flustered. He had given them permission to use his first name so had they but seeing them doing hit different. It had been months since they'd started talking, it was bound to happen.

Tsukishima Kei

Thank you, Y/n.

He enjoyed typing in their name. It felt better. He liked it.

A/n:

Hey...

I haven't updated this book in a while but here you go. I'm switching it up a bit.

First name basis, ay 👀 we're seeing some development.

A minor time skip. I felt like it was getting boring just them texting. I decided to add in some more characters to change it up. I hope I was able to portray them well. What do you think?

Alright. Thank you for reading :)

Daniel.