𝟐 "Tsukishima's perspective '

" Fuck."

Tsukishima had been awake since 3 am and he felt like shit. He was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. He had been like that for the past hour and a half.

A week past since L/n and Tsukishima had talked. Both at their activities. They hadn't texted him neither had he but they seemed to be the only person on his mind. It annoyed him. He barely knew them and he was so attached to them, why?

He had wanted to text them multiple times but  he didn't want to seem desperate. Right now, that's all he wanted to to do. He sat up and eyed his phone.

' I'll just look at the time.'

He picked his phone up and checked the time. He then accidentally put in his pin code and accidentally opened his messages. Then accidentally clicked L/N's contact ignoring the other's Yamaguchi being one of them.

Tsukishima Kei:

Hey.

He put his phone down and grabbed his head. Almost immediately, L/n responded.

L/n Y/n:

Oh, hey.

How you been?

He didn't even hesitate and replied.

Tsukishima Kei:

Okay.

You?

L/n Y/n :

I'm alright.

Seeing that it could get awkward from here, he changed the subject. He really wanted to talk with them.

Tsukishima Kei:

What happened to
The project?

L/n Y/n:

Right. Turned it in
and got an A-

The note seemed fair, so he didn't press it.

Tsukishima Kei:

Oh, that's good.

L/n Y/n:

Yeah, it is.

Tsukishima tried his best to keep the conversation going.

Tsukishima Kei:

What school do you go to?

L/n Y/n:

Tokyo Art and Sports high school

TASHS

" Tokyo..?"

Tsukishima Kei:

Oh, you're in Tokyo.

Y/n L/n:

Yeah.