Chapter Five

Michael POV
To say I was shocked to see Aaliyah would be working for me is an understatement. I lost my train of thought when I saw her at the staff meeting. She looked beautiful as usual. I decided to fuck with her because I love how angry she gets. Her quicker temper, slick mouth, and sarcastic attitude is what attracts me to her. I knew that commenting on her clothes would push her buttons. To be honest I loved the way she dresses. Her outfits were always so well put together you would think she just stepped off a runway. I had to check how much we were paying her because I know those shoes she had on easily cost $2,000. I decided to get a jump start on the June issue of the magazine.

Aaliyah POV
"Thank you again Kendrick for meeting with me" I said
"No problem. You know I love doing interviews with you. I wish I was staying longer so we could kick it at that one spot you showed me" Kendrick said.
"Awww me too. We had so much fun the last time we went. Oh and congratulations on the album it's really amazing. Mortal Man, King Kunta, and Blacker The Berry are my favorites. The concept of the album was crazy like you are the only person who can pull something off like that. The damn Pac interview still gives me chills. The poem at the end of the songs and how you finally finished at the end of the album was dope" I said.
"I'm glad you liked it" he said.
"Liked it? I loved it. To be honest I thought you wouldn't be able follow up from Good Kid but you really killed it. I'm so proud of you"
"Thanks Aaliyah I knew I had to give you something good to write about. I knew if my album was trash you would let me know and let the world know in your magazine" Kendrick said.

We both laughed.

"I would never do you like that" I said.
"Man please I saw what you said about J. Cole album but in all seriousness I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said.
After leaving Kendricks hotel I picked up some Chinese for dinner. Tonight is Love & Hip Hop night so the girl will be coming over.

Later that night
"You should have seen the way she was being all nice-nasty to our boss. You could cut the tension with a knife" Roxy said.
"I was not being nice-nasty! He is just such an asshole I can't even deal with him" I said.
"From what Roxy has told me that man is like the best thing since slice bread. Maybe yall need to release all the sexual tension" Micha said.
"Who the hell said anything about sexual tension. I can't stand that man I'm not the least bit attracted to him" I said
"Oh so those perfectly white straight teeth, athletic body, and the cute New Orleans accent he tries to hide does nothing for you?" Roxy said.
"Nope not at all" I said
"You a damn lie. You need to hurry up and get some Li seriously. It has to be dry as the damn Sahara desert down there you haven't had sex since Zack" Micha said.
"I don't need sex I have my career to keep me occupied" I said
"Spoken like a true fool. If I didn't have John I don't know what I would do. Man after I get off work and get in my car I'm getting naked getting ready to see him" said Roxy.

We all laughed.

"I may not be as extreme but I love sex with Aaron. I need it to get through my damn week. All I do is tell him to meet me at the hospital" Micha said.
"Well that's because yall some hoes I'm the pure one" I said.
"Oh shut up" the both replied.

We laughed and continued to talk until Micha was called into the hospital and Roxy went home to John. I sat in my house and thought about what my friends told me maybe I do need sex. I know one thing it won't be from that asshole Michael.