Prologue + Chapter 1

(Spoilers, death mentions. Sabito lives. Also there will be fake historical things. Like fake groups of people? Argh my explaining skills suck.)

Explanation time peeps!

- Okay so there were these groups of people like from a long time ago. They made pyramids and burials. Plus more. These people were called Tanai. Tanai is fake, not real. This information was made for this story. So please don't go looking up Tanai. That is, if you do, I have no idea what is gonna show up. I just needed a fake name and fake group for this archeologist to be interested in. Thank you for understanding! -

Giyuu’s POV
After all those years of college, and everything else I had to do… I did it. I became an archeologist. It was my dream. Though missing half of my right arm made things difficult. When I was younger me and my sister were at the ocean. There was a shark attack and that's when I lost my right arm.
People tell me I was lucky to survive. Well apparently Tsutako wasn't lucky enough. She died that day and I got out of it with a missing arm. I'd rather lose both my arms than her. It was too late now though. I haven't gone to the ocean since. With my work, things don't always go so well. Not a lot of dig sights end up with anything very outstanding.
With luck though, I've found some old pottery pieces from the Tanai. They were strong and fierce fighters. Also to be said that they loved jewelry and nice things. So it made since when I discovered some pottery of theirs. I take most of my time doing research on them. Then I go and try to dig up whatever I can find to bring light to what their life was.