Chapter 5

Giyuu's POV
So we went over and explained what we found. Sabito first made his way into the cave. Then I had the others find a spot a bit farther to dig down. So we could make another opening. That way, it would be easier to get the tomb out.
I then went into the cave and started helping Sabito unbury it. It was difficult and took hours to fully uncover it. Since it was getting dark we would have to wait until tomorrow to get it out in the open. So we stopped for now and went back to our little camp. We were all very tired but we ate. Then we laid down.
I was super excited about that tomb I discovered. I wonder which king it belonged to in the Tanai people. Usually the older the king, the greater the find. Yet, since the last king was so different and led to their demise, he would be the best one. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. It'd be great to be fully ready for tomorrow. Since tomorrow is such a big day for all of us.
Eventually my alarm went off and I woke up. The others were getting up too. We ate some granola bars for breakfast and got ready. We hurriedly went over to the cave and studied it a bit more. It will be very difficult to get the tomb out. We called more archeologists and others to help that we knew of.
I then found something in the cave. It looked weird, maybe like a toy or... I have no idea. I turned it around and looked at it all over. It looked like there was a way to twist a part of it. Maybe it hid something inside. So I lightly twisted it and it opened. I looked inside but nothing was there. The next thing I knew was that I heard a scream.
The tomb was shaking and looked as if it was gonna open. I got a bit closer, could an animal get inside? No. That must be impossible. Everyone was shocked, some scared. Then the tomb opened.
It was a skeleton but something was off... its muscles, organs, and skin were growing back. Everything was growing back. My crew screamed even more and some fainted. Sabito was speechless. I was shocked beyond belief but somehow I was amused. I don't know why but I kept walking closer. Nobody told me to stop, all of us didn't know what to say.