Final Chapter

(curse warning. Ittalics for Sanemi's thoughts, since he speaks a different language)

Sanemi’s POV
Well now I understood how he lost his right arm. In some parts it sounded like he was going to cry. Which I understand, losing close people hurts. I've had close friends and family hurt me. Mostly because of my interests in men. Why the fuck does it matter so much!? Well anyways, after he finished explaining, we got ready for bed. All of this stuff is so weird and new to me.
I finished first and went into his sleeping area. Then I took off his clothes I've been borrowing. Which was just the lower half. I refuse to wear a shirt. Too constricting and all that shit. I walked over to the uhh bed. Yeah that's what the fuck it's called. And then lifted up the layer and crawled in. Then he walked in.
He was wearing some clothes with stripes. I could care less though. Then he climbed in the bed and laid a bit far from me. So I got closer. He turned around and faced me, his face was quite red. I was so confused, why the fuck did he seem so scared!?

Giyuu’s POV
I couldn't help but blush. This naked man kept getting closer everytime I scooted away. I could tell I was shaking a bit. I was nervous, what is he gonna do? Throw me off the bed, or what? I finally stopped moving away. He just tilted his head and cupped my face. I never know what this man is thinking.
I sighed and closed my eyes. I don't know why he was holding my face but I'm tired. I also don’t really care. I heard him shuffle around and the next thing I knew, I was in his arms. My blushing face got even more red. I could feel it. He must have been pretty lonely. I understood how that feels so I didn't pull away. It was probably the best sleep I have had in a long time.
When I woke up, he was facing away from me and it was very sunny. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The blanket was barely covering him. He had scars almost everywhere. I had to quickly look away. I can't believe I had stared at him sleeping. Naked. I got up and started to change. When I finished, I turned around and he was awake.
I was shocked, how long was he awake? He then stood up and walked over to me. He was completely naked and didn't seem to care. I made sure to only look at his face. I can't be shameless even more. Then I made him get dressed. At least his lower half, I tried to walk away but he seemed upset. Then he walked closer to me and I backed up into a wall. I had no where else to go. I didn't know what to do or say.

"Why don't you sleep clothes-less? You have a good body."

I was surprised and my face was still very red. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my skin. I shivered a bit and he smirked. I moved my hand and swiped any hair in his face away. Then he did the same and I was mesmerized. His face was so up close and shining. He seemed purely happy and it showed in his eyes. They didn't seem as crazed. Then I could see he was leaning in. For once, I didn’t object.
Our lips brushed and then connected. I couldn't feel happier and all my thoughts melted away. My eyes closed and my hand wrapped around his shoulders. His arms were strong and wrapped around me. His hold, firm and secure. I never felt so loved and wanted. Then we separated and he spoke up.

"My Great Royal Wife."

Then my heart melted and I kissed him again. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my head was clear.