Chapter 6

(Okay so I have a compromise! Since ancient times and pyramid stuff, Sanemi probably wouldn't be able to speak English. So let's say that since Giyuu had been obsessed with the Tanai, he learned their language. So he can speak their language. Whenever it is in their language it will be bold and italicized btw. Curse warning?)

Giyuu’s POV
Once he was fully human again, I paid attention to how he looked. He had a few scars, probably from his old ferocious fighting. He also had white wild hair, which was one thing that made him so unique. He had light lilac purple crazed eyes.
In any hieroglyphics of him, he did look similar. Yet, real life versus paint is highly different. He was very attractive, if he wasn't homosexual he would have had fabulous children. He looked around and started shouting. I quickly recognized what he was saying. The others that were still conscious were confused.
What he said was something like-

"What the hell. Where am I, who are all of you!!?"

I tried calming myself down. Finally the unconscious started gaining consciousness. Then I sighed and started talking back.

"Hello, Pharaoh Sanemi. It's hard to explain but you have risen from the dead. After many many years."

It took him a while to understand. He was in a rage and picked up his coffin. Then he smashed it on the ground to show his anger. Some others backed away and started to get out of the cave as fast as they could. At the end of it all, only him and I were still in the cave.
I couldn't move but apparently my voice wasn't gone. I could still speak up again but I don't want to anger him more. Yet he deserves the truth, and this is like a crazy fantasy.

"The year is 2022. I found your coffin and I think I accidentally brought you back to life with this."

I held up the artifact I found that was now open. His eyes widened and then he smiled widely. He walked over to me and took the artifact out of my hand. His hands were cold, yet again he had been dead for a long, long time. My face heated up and I looked away. For good reason too. After Sanemi had come back to life, he was completely naked.
Now he was mere inches away from me. Standing naked as if it was fine and natural. I showed him the way out of the cave and took him to the camp. I got Sabito to give him some clothes.