a tad chat with you, my dearest reader, prior to reading (skippable)

disclaimer i do not own any of the fantastic beast (or harry potter for that matter) characters, plot etc. very unfortunate but true. this is just fanfiction.

i was never one to write fanfics. it is true. but alas this guy that does not even exist made me change my mind. ugh. 

we will roam in the wizarding universe but we will take extreme liberty whilst doing so. meaning we will create new characters, new plots and new abilities that are frankly overkill and outrageous. And obviously we will use old characters, old plots and existing abilities that are perhaps still questionable? 

this story takes place after the secrets of dumbledore movie. and I have no idea what will happen if there is a fourth movie  before i write this. i am not too much into all of this universe, but i am into a certain wizard named Theseus (does the debbie ryan).

i literally came up with this out of thin air and wrote it on the go, so do not expect much, in particular logic. but if you do use a tad bit of your imagination, we might get through this endeavor together. it is not so good, i'll be the first to admit. i actually never really wrote a story before, only in my head. but it will be fun! well, expect for the part our boy Theseus is a depressed beach (don't fret it is only in the first chapter i hope, idk yet).

and well, our mc, of course, has to be 'not like other girls', because what is the fun in not having strawberry blond hair and no blue orbs and not being some kind of hybrid supersonic person with the personality of a plank, am i rite? that said i simply- i simply cannot stand the specifics of appearance - we are here for the vibe - so you choose what orbs she has (you shall all bear witness to my generosity).

don't worry. i will have capital letters in the story itself (and hopefully better overall writing skills) but for some reason it doesn't turn to a capital letter automatically when i click on the dot. like. this. and as it is 2am i just do not care enough to do anything about it. our boy T gets a capital letter in this intro though.

just to be clear: the first chapter focuses on Theseus for a bit. but afterwards, it is all our mc adriana somni and her perception of Theseus; this way we will maximize our gain besties :) also it is third person perspective, i might change it later on but i kinda like it.

also this story is just sad so be prepared.

also 'i am not native english speaker' so feel free to point out any errors so i can correct them.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i am so excited to finally write something!

love,

jj.

Triggerwarning: it's sad asf with tragic deaths all around etc.