Introduction: Y/N (bio and other info)

Name: Y/N Hyoudou.
Age: 23-24 (went missing at the age of 6, not long after Issei was born).
Race: Modified human (heavily experimented, highly advanced and surgically augmented supersoldier).
Height: 7'2.5" (without the suit; as a result of both the experiments and augmentations), 7'3" (when wearing the combat suit).
Weight: 280lbs (without the combat suit), 300lbs (with the combat suit).
Affiliations: LEGION. LEGION branch: Special Forces (you usually work alone but would also be assigned on missions requiring you to lead a team. You are also usually given only the toughest missions).
Alias(es): Fenrir-1 (LEGION codename), the Hunter (by Stray Devils, Rogue Fallen Angels and exorcists).
LEGION rank (currently): 1st Lieutenant.
Personal theme music (usually played during combat situations):

*Fun facts*: You are fully aware about the truth which concerns the Supernatural due to your organization's many secret dealings as well as from several past, albeit rather violent, encounters. However, you haven't yet found out about your family's connection to the Supernatural, but you eventually will later on. You are also LEGION's best and most elite soldier, technically their one-man army.

Family:
Gorou Hyoudou (father)
Miki Hyoudou (mother)
Issei Hyoudou (younger brother)

Personality and traits: (You're a lot like Master Chief from Halo. Aside from this, you're also extremely ruthless and methodically efficient in combat. You are also notably brutal and uncaring towards your foes, especially when executing them.)

Likes: Cooking (you don't really seem quite like it, but you're actually one hell of a great cook), your girlfriend/harem (you'll get that later on), regular combat training exercises (mainly for relieving stress, and also to further hone your skills), your family and friends (you'd fight and die to protect them), LEGION (you eventually forgave them, and soon grew to really like your line of work under them), the Three Factions and others (in general, especially if they're also working to maintain the peace), and books (you grew quite accustomed to reading a lot in your spare time).

Dislikes: Bullies, perverts (though your brother is an exception), prideful and narcissistic guys who view women as trophies (like Riser), warmongers and killers (like Kokabiel and Freed), pedophiles (like possibly Dohnaseek), rapists, drug lords, terrorists (like the Khaos Brigade), Stray Devils and Rogue Fallen Angels (especially when they are the ones who commit very serious crimes), and basically anyone else who tries and threatens both his family and his friends.

Appearance:

(As a kid, before going missing; like this, albeit much younger, with dark brown hair and pale green eyes

(As a kid, before going missing; like this, albeit much younger, with dark brown hair and pale green eyes.)

)