Detailed breakdown on Y/N's augmentations

Just to further clarify the foundation for our protagonist's abilities, I'll now provide a detailed breakdown on his augmentations, most of which is somewhat still experimental in nature.

The augmentations were mainly surgically-based, with the use of advanced precision laser cutters and liberally heavy chemical injections in the first stage. This is intended to prepare the subject for the next stages of augmentations, as well as to increase both the subject's muscle mass and bone density. The increased bone density and muscle mass contribute to the overall force of the subject's punching and kicking power. The subject is to receive this augmentation at the age of 10.

The second stage involves nanite-based bio-technology being planted at the cellular level, in order to boost the subject's healing factor, immunity system and muscle fibers. This also speeds up the base reaction time by a factor of 50. The bio-technology is also intended to further improve the subject's physical capabilities over time, as he/she gets used to it over time. The subject is to receive this augmentation at the age of 15.

The skeletal structure is further reinforced by adamantium-based reinforcements in the third stage. This is very similar to the Wolverine's experiment. This is intended to further boost the overall strength of the subject and contribute to them also aging much more slowly than most people. This augmentation is received by the subject 4 months after the second stage augmentations.

In the fourth and final stage, the subject will have their eyes replaced by bionic implants. In Y/N's case, though, it was partially successful as his left accidentally exploded and the bionic implant for it could not fit properly. To remedy this, that particular part was converted into a unique housing for a highly advanced supercomputer that would further accelerate his thought processes by a factor of 50. This housing also helped connect him to his combat suit and all other functions that came with it. The supercomputer is also set to update it's operating system overtime. The subject is to receive this last augmentations at the age of 20.

As a result of all the augmentations, Y/N can easily lift upto nearly more than 10 and a half times his own weight (over 3000 lbs), punch with a force of around 9 tons at the speed of over 300m/s (a little more than 60km/h) and react within 0.002 milliseconds (whilst unassisted by the armor). In combination with the suit, this is then further boosted by a factor of 50.

(Please search up the videos on detailed breakdowns on the Crysis-series nanosuit, Halo's Spartan capabilities, How hard a Spartan can punch, Mjolnir armor and various other videos by Installation 00 on YouTube. That's where I got my inspiration, and I strongly recommend subscribing to him on all his other channels too)

That's all for the detailed breakdown. Hope you like it, just let me know in the comments section.