Reaction #1

Note: '(thinking)'
           "(Talking/SHOUTING)"
            *(actions/expressions)*

*Everyone (Issei, his family and his friends) is summoned in a large room with a cinema screen.*

Issei: *surprised, as is everyone else* "Huh?!! Hey guys, have you an idea as to where the hell we are?"
Rias: "No, Issei. We don't."

Unknown voice: "Hello there, friends."

Everyone is jumped and quickly take up fighting stances.

Rias: "Who's that?!! Show yourself!! We're not afraid to use force if necessary."

Unknown voice: "Woah, woah. Easy there, Rias-sama. I only brought you all here to react to something."

Issei: "What might that be, and how are we to be sure that you can be trusted?"

Unknown voice: "I mean, I'm not summoning any minions to fight you guys. I guess that itself shows that I can be trusted. And as to whom you're reacting to, Issei, it's Y/N."

Issei and his parents: "Y/N is still alive even after all this time?!! Where is he?!! Tell us!!"

Everyone else: 'Who is Y/N? How do Issei and his parents know this guy?'

Rias: "Issei, who's Y/N? How do you know him?"

Issei: "He's my older brother who went missing soon after I was born. Nobody had ever been able find out what had really happened to him all those years ago."

Everyone else, except Issei and his parents: "Huh?!! Seriously?!! Nobody at all?!!"

Miki *quite tearful*: "Yes. Nobody had ever been able to find out how it happened and where he could have been."
Gorou: "Even so, we never gave up hope that he might still be out there, alive and fighting."

Unknown voice: "About that fighting part, Mr. Hyoudou. Your eldest son technically still is."

Gorou and Miki: "What do you mean? Tell us."

Unknown voice: "That's why I brought you guys here for. You'll now see what he's been doing all these years since he went missing. Please take a seat, everyone."

*Everyone goes and takes a seat facing the screen.*

Unknown voice: "Let's begin then, shall we?"

Rias: "Wait! What's your name? Tell us that first."

Unknown voice: "Just call me Vector. Anyways, here's the first video."

*The screen turns on and the lights are out.*

*The video shows two scientists in white lab coats, walking down a corridor and discussing between themselves*

Scientist 1: "Our latest test subject is a 6 yr old boy, who goes by Y/N. Let's go see what he's really made of, and which areas we can help him to 'improve'."
Scientist 2: "I'm quite curious myself too."

Everyone *worried*: 'What have they done to him?'

Issei *starting to get angry*: 'I swear, if they ever tortured my big brother, I'll seriously make them pay.'
Gorou and Miki *getting apprehensive*: 'What did they do to our boy?'

*The scientists arrive in a solitary confinement cell, and huddled in a corner is a young Y/N in a boys' hospital gown. He is evidently quite scared, and wants to go home. The scientists then call for a guard to watch him before leaving.*

Y/N (young) *very scared*: "W-what are they gonna do to me?!! W-will I get to see my family again?!!"

*The guard doesn't answer him, further adding to the tension. Then, the scientists come back, ordered the guard to grab the boy and take him to one of the labs, smirking evilly.*

Y/N *thoroughly scared*: "NOO!! LET ME GO!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!"

*The guard then swung with a chop on Y/N's neck, enough to knock him out cold but not kill him. Then, he places the now-unconscious boy on a stretcher and binds his limbs with chains.*

Everyone, except Issei and his parents *thoroughly shocked*: 'What will happen next?!! The poor fellow....'
Issei *very angry*: 'They'd better not have done anything questionable to Y/N!! I'll kill them, if they did!!'
Gorou *also angry* and Miki *tearing up*: 'What are they going to do to him next?!!'

*The stretcher is then taken inside the lab. More scientists are present and watch from an adjoining security room, overlooking the procedure. The guard who knocked Y/N out now sets up the stretcher for the rest of the procedure before leaving without a word.*

Scientist 1: "Gentlemen, from today onwards, we make History by creating LEGION's perfect and elite supersoldier. This boy will be part of our 'Project Hound', so no costs will not be spared. Let's get down to work."

*The other scientists then murmur in agreement, and some start manning the computers while others start bringing in vials containing many unknown substances.*

*The video cuts off, but not before the head scientist says, "And now it begins here."*

Everyone *shocked*: "What happened to him?!!"

Vector: "That will be seen in the next video. Now sit down and watch."

Issei and Gorou *angry*: "First tell us for what reason they took Y/N away from us!! What did they want from him?!! Who the hell are LEGION?!! Tell us!!"

Vector *sighs*: "Fine. They took him away to be the guinea pig for an experimental supersoldier project. LEGION is a secret organization that has had several past dealings with the Supernatural. They wanted something to help boost the fighting capabilities and morale of their troops, and had decided on this project. They followed strict criteria, which Y/N had easily fulfilled. That's why they took him."

Miki *crying*: What exactly did they do to him? Tell us."

Vector: "The next videos will show you."

(To be continued...)