LEGION: Info

Main Headquarters location: Unknown.

Total tactical strength: Unknown.

Commander-in-chief: Unknown.

Sources for recruits: Orphans, ex-soldiers, and basically anyone LEGION High Command deems as necessary assets.

Motto: "Raisin' Hell all the way and back"

Theme music (usually played when making an arrival):

LEGION emblem:

(Can be found on the uniforms of all LEGION personnel, Y/N included, as well as their supply crates and weapons

(Can be found on the uniforms of all LEGION personnel, Y/N included, as well as their supply crates and weapons.)

Missions: Maintaining world peace (in close coordination with the Three Factions), anything else mercenary-related, provision of VIP security, has often helped to train the armed forces of several Third World nations, etc.

Overall info: A secret organization that can easily operate like any other military force, with units deployed all over the world in regimental strength. Makes full use of highly advanced weapon systems and advanced combat battle-armor. Its soldiers are highly trained and motivated professional fighters, and it even has it's own Academies for officers. LEGION also possesses it's own Air, Space and Naval forces (aside from the regular ground troops), medical and educational specialists, spy network and cyber branch, transport and logistics departments, along with several highly advanced (top-secret) satellite installations. Works at maintaining peace along with the Three Factions and also hunts down rogue Fallen Angels and Stray Devils, and always under strict secrecy. Operates as a mediator between the Factions when needed.

LEGION uniforms:

(From left to right; LEGION technician, LEGION NCO (off-duty), LEGION security guard, LEGION officer, LEGION pilot, and LEGION soldier and NCO (in standard BDU with advanced combat battle-armor)

(From left to right; LEGION technician, LEGION NCO (off-duty), LEGION security guard, LEGION officer, LEGION pilot, and LEGION soldier and NCO (in standard BDU with advanced combat battle-armor). All marks denoting rank distinguished by chevrons, stripes and stars, and even a unique combination of these, which is very similar in all other militaries.)

*Fun fact*: LEGION's technology is similar to that from Mass Effect, with aesthetic designs that were similar to that conventional firearms.