Reaction #2

Note: "(talking/SHOUTING)"
'(thinking)'
*(actions/expressions)*

*Everyone is still in the cinema room, talking. Issei and his family are somewhat tensed.*

Vector: "Hello, friends."
Everyone: "Hello to you too, Vector. Are we continuing with the reaction?"
Vector: "That's right, and first we'll start with some old memories."
Everyone: "Ok then."

*Everyone takes their seats.*

Vector: "Here's the first video."

*The room goes dark again, as the video starts playing."

*The video shows a young Y/N, watching over baby Issei, as their parents went out that time. It was on the day he went missing.*

Young Y/N *smiling, while looking at Issei*: "Don't you worry, little bro. Anytime you need a helping hand, Big bro will always watch your back."
Baby Issei: *laughing/happy baby noises.*
All the girls *slightly blushing*: 'So caring. Issei is so lucky to have a big brother like him.'
Issei and his family *slightly moved to tears*: 'We miss you, Y/N. Please be safe.'

*We now see Y/N going to his room, to get a little something special. He then returns right after.*

Young Y/N: "This is for you. Anytime when we are separated, keep this to remember me."

*Young Y/N proceeds to put a specially-made locket on a nearby nightstand, with an inscription saying: "To my baby brother Issei. I'll always be ready to help you out :) Bros forever."*

Everyone *moved to tears*: 'Such a sincere promise, yet he never got to keep it...'

*The scene shifts to Y/N returning home, after running an errand for their mom. She had sent him to go and collect a parcel from a family friend living a few blocks to the northeast. He was wearing a grey t-shirt, underneath a blue jacket, with olive drab trousers and a pair of grey shoes.*

Young Y/N *holding the parcel with both hands*: "Should be back home in a couple minutes with the parcel. Can't wait to see what Mom's preparing for dinner later tonight."
Miki *in tears*: 'He always loved my cooking... I miss you, son.'
Everyone else, except Issei and Gorou *moved*: 'So responsible, loving and helpful, even when so young...'

*A van suddenly comes up and stops right in front of him. Two masked men quickly come out and snatch him on the spot. After they drag him into the van, one of them then immediately knocks out Y/N with a padded bat.*

Everyone *shocked by what they saw*: 'So that's how he was taken... He never even got a chance to run away...'
Miki *more tearful*: 'My poor boy...'

*The video ends, and everyone is speechless.*

Vector: "I'll let you guys have a little break."

*20 minutes later...*

Vector: "Is everyone ready for the next videos?"
Rias: "Yes."
Vector: "Ok. Here we go."

*The video shows an early-teen Y/N in his usual military-style outfit, with scars from both the experiments and augmentations he had to undergo at the time, reading a book titled, 'Life of a Rifleman, by Alexander Bawlby'. He is in a top-secret LEGION base evidently enjoying the book, when an alarm sounds off.*

The ORC girls: 'He seems to be quite well-read and educated. Bet Sona and her peerage will be intrigued too.'

Intercom: "Fenrir-1, prepare for deployment. Head to the armory for your gear-up and then meet up with officers at the briefing room."

Everyone: 'Where is he being deployed now?'

*Y/N immediately puts away his book on a bookshelf near his bed, and runs to the armory to get some standard special operations gear. After that, he runs to the briefing room, to receive his mission briefing.*