The aftermath of the parting

~3rd POV~

Lumine walked down the streets of Liyue happy for a little calm. The merchants had all left their stalls to pay their respects to Rex Lapis. Or, to be more exact, what they thought was Rex Lapis. Lumine was still shocked over the fact that Zhongli was Rex Lapis AND the fact that he handed his gnosis over to Signora.

~Lumine POV~

I hated her. Signora. Not only did she happily take Zhongli's gnosis, she had also stolen it from Venti. I shuddered at the memory. I really was useless in that situation. The thought of being useless brought up the memory of Aether. My... brother... I must have stopped walking because I suddenly heard a voice "Oujo-chan?" I spun round just come face to face with...

~Childe POV~

Oujo-chan spun round to face me. Her eyes full of fury "What do you want Childe?". I've never heard her sound so... cold. It was most unnerving. "Just passing by and I saw you looking a little lonely. Thought you might want to talk to someone." I told her cheerfully. Oujo-chan looked at me in disgust. "If I would wanted to talk to somebody, I would talk to Piamon or Xiao." She said voice dripping with hatred. I wondered why she had become so cold. The it hit me. Of course, I almost fucking killed her. "Shit." I murmured. Then changing my demeanor I smiled at her. "See you around Oujo-chan!" I walked off before she could try beat my ass

~Piamon POV~

Paimon came over to Lumine and saw that she was fuming. Paimon also saw Childe walking away from the scene. "Hey Paimon?" Lumine turned around to face Paimon "Ye?" Paimon answered shortly to make sure Lumine could say what she wanted quickly. "Wanna go to Wanmin restaurant and get some food?" The thought of delicious food came into Paimon's head "Sticky honey roast?" Paimon asked already knowing the answer. "Yes Paimon I'll buy you some sticky honey roast." Paimon almost burst with joy. "Come on then! What are we waiting for!" Paimon turned and flew in the direction of Wanmin restaurant. Although all the stalls were closed Xiangling's father refused to close the restaurant knowing that people would want to eat their fill. Which was all the better for Paimon~

~Timeskip brought to you by osmanthus wine~

~3rd POV~

A week had passed and not much had changed. Liyue was more bustling and busy than ever, the Adepti were all in their sperate abodes and Whangshen Funeral Parlor was running smoothly.

~A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing here. Wait... we haven't had Zhongli's POV yet.
Dumb message brought to you by my sorry arse~

~Zhongli POV~

I was peacefully musing over my thoughts when one of the Parlor workers came to me, a letter in their hand. They put the letter on my desk and left without a word. I guess they were new to the job and nervous of their superiors. I picked up the letter and noticed the wax seal had the sign of the Fatui. My mind landed on one possible person this letter could be from. Childe. I quickly opened the letter. Sure enough, the handwriting was Childe's.
My dear Zhongli,
I would like to apologize for my actions in breaching your exuivia and trying to steal you gnosis. Therefore I invite you to lunch. Lumine has been excused from this invitation so it will be us alone. I do hope you will come
-Childe

~You've made it to the end of the first chapter! I'll try to update soon. This chapter was 595 words.