Testing Quirks

~Deku POV~

I wondered why Aizawa-sensei took in new students. Unless their quirks are super awesome! Luckily today we had hero training. I knocked on Xiao's and Lumine's door. They both walked out, Xiao complaining about the lack of mobility in the uniform. "What are we doing today, Midoriya?" Lumine asked. "We're doing hero training so grab your hero costumes and follow me!" We ran off to the changing rooms. Me and Xiao entered to, thankfully, find Childe and Zhongli already in their hero costumes.
Time skip, they outside now
Zhongli-san was talking with Yao-momo and Todoroki-kun about his costume, Childe was with Kirishima-kun and Kachan and Xiao and Lumine were with me and the rest of the Deku Squad. "Today class, since we have new students, we will be seeing the quirks of Lumine, Zhongli, Xiao and Childe." Everyone glanced over to them excitedly. "Your lucky I have enough energy to do my burst." Lumine said sheepishly. She stepped into the training field. That's when I noticed parts of Lumine's clothing were glowing amber. She held out her hand, yelled "Starfall!" and a giant almost star thing of fell into the ground.

~3rd POV~

"Crumble Apart!" A circle of sharp, jagged almost golden rocks burst out of the ground. Lumine walked out of the training grounds as Xiao walked in. He turned to Aizawa and All Might. "Can I have... something to fight against? Anything that you don't mind me destroying that is." Five training bots came out before him. (The ones from the entrance exam) A almost spear like weapon appeared in Xiao's hand. "Useless." He smirked and dashed at high speed towards the robots. Three of them were cut in half while the other two had deep gashes in them. He turned towards the other two. "Lament!" He screamed and a mask appeared on his face. A dark green and black aura came from him. He jumped and attacked from on high. Now all five bots were completely destroyed. Childe laughed while Zhongli nodded. Both of the older males looked at each other. "Guess it my turn I see! Saving the best till last!" Childe said smiling. He walked into the training area. "We'll start with something simple ay? Don't want to ruin the main act." Lumine face-palmed.

~Zhongli POV~

I chuckled a bit. I've never seen Childe's skill or burst. Miss Lumine seems to have seen his powers before. "Could I request the same as Xiao? It doesn't feel right to fight without an enemy." Classic Childe. Always wanting a fight. Another five bots came out. Childe immediately took out his bow. I recall that people who use a bow and have a vision can have charged shots. And, sure enough, Childe fired multiple arrows at them, some charged others not. He got rid of his bow and made... Swords? Out of water!? He rushed at the bots and decapitated them all. He laughed maniacally. He walked over to me. "Your turn Zhongli." I walked up to the field. "Tremble!" A giant pillar appeared. I felt it send waves of geo energy through the ground. I smiled. I then crossed my arms and said commandingly, "I will have order!" A giant meteoroid came down. I turned towards the others. Everyone apart from Xiao looked shocked. "H-how did you do that!?" I turned away, embarrassed from all the attention I was now receiving. "An amazing display by Morax-san, as always." After watching the others show off their powers in training, we went back to the dorms. "Now, Zhongli. I know you were powerful but even without your gnosis your powerful! I do hope we can fight one day!" Childe grinned. I sighed. "Childe, we're not going to fight. Not now anyway. Let's say we fight when we're back in Liyue." A girl with black hair in a ponytail turned round to face us. "Liyue? I've never heard of that place before. Where is it?" I struggled to find an answer that wouldn't arouse any suspicion. Luckily, Xiao answered for me. "That is none of your concern. You shouldn't be listening in to Morax-san's conversation anyway."

~Momo POV~

I've never heard of Liyue. Which is odd because I know every village, town and city in Japan. Unless... Liyue isn't in Japan! Which makes a lot of sense since they don't seem accustomed to Japanese culture and traditions. I then heard the word vision. Don't they mean quirk? I was getting more and more confused by the new students. I know their quirks are strong but that's no excuse to add them to the class like halfway through the year. What's a gnosis and why does Zhongli-san apparently not have one any more? Why do Childe and Xiao have a weapon? Do Lumine and Zhongli have one too? My head was so full of questions but no answers. I looked over at Lumine who was laughing with Deku, Ururaka, Tsu, Ida and Todoroki. (A/N- I'm making Momo a very observational person. Basically most of the time she'll be able to tell if someone lying or stuff like that) Lumine looked like... she was missing somebody and no, not Paimon. If anything, she looked relieved to be without the small fairy for a bit. Todoroki I noticed, was also an observant person. "Hey, Lumine-san? Do you have a sibling?" Lumine gasped at the question and stopped walking. Zhongli and Childe looked over worriedly. Lumine took a deep breath that was far too shaky. "I do Todoroki. A brother..." She answered and then mumbled some incoherent words. "We'll find him soon. Don't worry Miss Lumine." My eyes widened. Her brother was lost!? The rest of the walk to the dorms was silent and awkward. I guess everyone felt bad about Lumine.

And now a segment I'm gonna call; Meanwhile in Tyevat

~3rd POV~

It had been a couple of days since the disappearance of Lumine, Paimon, Zhongli and Childe. Hu Tao and Xiangling were particularly worried. They had met up in the outskirts of Liyue. "Do you have ANY idea at all where they could be Xiangling?" Hu Tao asked. As the 77th director of Whangshen Funeral Parlor, she could not let one of her employees go missing and stay missing. " They might be in Mondstad. That's where I first met Lumine and Paimon." Xiangling said, remembering the cooking competition. "Mondstad is quite far from here. It's best if we start going now." Xiangling nodded enthusiastically at the suggestion. "Yeah let's go! I might be able to get some new ingredients!" And both starting running in the direction of mondstad, hoping to find their friends.

~ I'm done! Word count:1120 hope you enjoyed. I'll be carrying on the 'Meanwhile in Tyevat' sooner or later. Sorry if you're an impatient person, I tried to do this as quickly as possible.