The plan

~3rd POV~

Aizawa watched and listened to the outlanders and decided to believe their story. "Can you all just tell me your names. I don't have all day for this." Zhongli turned his attention to him. "I go by a many names, though when on leave I tend to go by Zhongli." Zhongli told him calmly. Xiao turned round to face Aizawa. "I'm Xiao. Don't bother me or Morax-san or pay the price." Lumine gently hit Xiao over the head. "Don't be rude Xiao! Anyway I'm Lumine and this is-" "Paimon can do Paimon's introduction thank you very much! Piamon is Paimon." Paimon interrupted. Childe stood there smirking. "Tartaglia the eleventh Fatui Harbinger, but please call me Childe. That's spelt c-h-i-l-d-e." He said before Aizawa could ask about the name. "No one answered Paimon's question though. Where are we?"

(After Aizawa telling her they're at UA)

~Aizawa POV~

I really don't get paid enough for this. The only people I trust from this group are Lumine and Zhongli. "So as I was saying we earlier is that you will become students in my class. All of you. My students right now are on holiday and are going to get dorms." Lumine looked at me apologetically. "I'm not sure if you know, but none of us are the age to qualify as students." She told me. "Eraser? Everything okay in there?" Nezu came through the door, All Might and Zashi (Present Mic) following close behind.

~Zhongli POV~

I watched as three people walked into the room we were in. There were two blond males and... a mouse? Whatevers it was, it seemed to have more authority than Aizawa-san. "Hello there. I'm Nezu the principal of UA." Nezu said. He turned to Aizawa-san. "Have they accepted the offer to become students?" One of the males glared at us. I noticed Xiao glaring back. Nezu also noticed. "I see you haven't met my colleagues. This is All Might and this is Present Mic." He said, indicating to each of the males. All Might had sunken eyes and short hair while Present Mic had his hair somehow suspended above his hair like a cockatoo. "They say they don't qualify as students." Aizawa told them. Nezu seemed to ponder for a bit. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned. "Well, Paimon's like 7 years old, Childe's 21 while me, Xiao and Zhongli are all in out thousands." Lumine told him. Present Mic's eyes widened. "How the fuck does that work!"

~Lumine POV~

"Uh, immortality?" I told Present Mic. "As a normal person, I guess me and Xiao would be 15 or 16 while Zhongli would be 21 like Childe." Nezu looked shocked while All Might and Present Mic started to walk out the room. Aizawa-san took this opportunity to ask a question. "What are your quirks?"
Now it was our turn to be confused. "I'm sorry but, what exactly is a quirk?" Zhongli asked. All of us were now confused. "A quirk is a super power that 80% of the world get at age 5." Aizawa-san explained. So did our visions count then? "Me and Zhongli have the power of geo, Xiao has anemo and Childe has hydro. Piamon, well Piamon floats." I told them. Nezu raised his eyebrows. (yes I'm aligning Lumine/traveller with geo. And does Nezu have eyebrows?)
Aizawa-san and Nezu looked at each other seemingly agreeing on something. They returned their gaze back to us. "Since we can't have you run amok around Japan, you will have to become students. We'll just say that you all are 16 apart from Paimon and that Zhongli and Childe just look older than they are." Nezu said. And of course, since we had no choice, agreed to become students at UA.

~640 words. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try write quicker next time.
Happy reading!