Lunch with Tartaglia

~Childe POV~

I paced nervously around the room I booked at Liuli Pavilion. A million questions whirled in my mind. What if he hates me? What if he leaves me alone? What if he blames me? (A/N: I'm talking about the fact that Childe almost destroyed Liyue.) What if-
"Childe? You there?" A familiar deep voice filled the room. "Zhongli!" I smiled, all bad thoughts receding to the dark crevices of my mind "How have you been faring Childe?" Zhongli always put the well being of others before himself. "I'm perfectly fine. Have you spoken to Oujo-chan in the past few days?" I had been worried that Oujo-chan wasn't back to her normal kind, caring, determined self. "Miss Lumine is fine. She is currently spending her time with Xiao. But pray tell, why are you asking about her? I thought today you were going to be spending time with me?" I looked straight into Zhongli's eyes as he said that and I swear I saw the tiniest flicker of jealousy flash. "Oh, jealous are we?" I said seductively, walking closer to him. His eyes widened and the faintest trail of blush started to creep up around his face. "N-no! I'm not!"

(How TF does that actually sound good. It does to me anyway)

~Still Childe POV~

I laughed a little a his reaction. I reached out and pulled him into my chest. "How about we have a little... fun~ shall we~" I whispered in his ear and lucky for me I got the desired effect. Zhongli stiffened in my hold and he was blushing profusely. He looked up at me.(Yes I did the research. Childe is 6'1" while Zhongli is 5'11".)
"C-childe..." His voice trailed off "Hmm?" He buried his face in my chest. "Not in here, please?" I chuckled. "Sure, sure. We'll go to my house okay?" And, without waiting for his answer, I picked him up bridal style and walked out of Liuli Pavilion.

~Xiao POV~

I was looking out from the balcony of Whangshu Inn when Lumine came from behind me. "Hi Xiao. I made you some almond tofu!" I turned around to see her smiling up at me (Xiao is 5'3" Lumine is 5'1.5") "Thank you Lumine. Where's Paimon? She's usually with you isn't she?" I looked around trying to spot the little flying fairy. Lumine smiled even brighter. "Oh, Paimon went to some food vendor in Liyue Harbor. It's just us today." I blushed slightly. An entire day alone with Lumine? It's like some god has granted my wish. I laughed. "How nice. I just hope Paimon doesn't spend all your mora!" I looked at Lumine and saw her blushing. "Is something wrong Lumine?" I asked worriedly. "N-no. It's just that I've never heard you laugh and..." Her voice disappeared into silence. I could only guess what she wanted to say. It's cute? Hot? Adorable? I couldn't just stand here and guess all day. I ate my almond tofu as she told me all about the past week's adventures. I suddenly noticed a bandage around her arm. (Don't question it) "What's with the bandage?" I asked, pointing my fork at her arm. "Oh I was fighting a ruin hunter. No big deal though." Wait... she didn't. "YOU FOUGHT A RUIN HUNTER ALONE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THOSE THINGS ARE!?" I shouted, worry and anger laced my words. Lumine had gotten herself hurt. I breathed through my nose trying to calm down. At least she isn't dead. The thought of Lumine dying filled my head. I quickly shook the thought from my mind. I would not allow myself to be clouded with depressing thoughts. "Your not mad, are you?" Lumine's scared voice rang out. Wait- she was scared of my raising my voice? "I'm not mad just... worried. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea." I tried to reassure her and luckily she calmed down and snuggled up to me. "Lumine?" I looked at her. She was asleep. She must have been tired from the fighting that ruin hunter, not to mention the slimes and hilichurls on the way here. But she would have never fallen asleep if it was someone else. Does that mean... she trusts me?

~711 words let's go! This chapter was just about the two main relationships I'm going to focus on in this story. They'll travel to the MHA world in the next chapter. Happy reading ☺