Home and goodbye

~Lumine POV~

Falling.
That's what  was happening to me. I felt someone's arms around me but I couldn't tell who. I finally opened my eyes. I saw a very familiar blue-green dragon and an even more familiar boy. "VENTI!" I scream. The person holding me started to slightly steer us in the direction of Venti. I looked behind me. Xiao. Venti had seemingly noticed us and was now flying Dvalin towards us. We fell onto Dvalin's back. I looked over to Venti. "Hello there Lumine. Where's Paimon?" The name of my companion made me panic, since she wasn't with me. "Lord Barbatos, can we concentrate on the multiple people falling. We might find Paimon in the midst of them all." Xiao spoke. Venti laughed. "Sure Xiao but there's no need for the formalities. Call me Venti." And with that he created a solid blanket of air for everyone to drop onto. He lowered it to a all to calming area, his favourite tree, where a statue of the seven stood. I jumped off of Dvalin to be greeted by Diluc. "Nice to see you again Lumine." "Nice to see you again too Diluc." Xiao jumped down beside me. "Who is this Lumine?" I sighed softly. "Xiao meet Diluc, owner of Dawn Winery and the tavern Angel's Share. Diluc meet Xiao, an adeptus and the vigilant yaksha." The both nodded to each other. "Tsunderes." I murmured under breath. "Where the f##k am I!!! I blow you all up to smithereens!!! Damn extras!!!" I groaned. "Seems Bakugo's up and raring to go."

~Zhongli POV~

I got up off the ground after hearing Bakugo scream for the thousandth time. Childe was just getting up. "Zhongli? Where the f##k are we?" He asked tiredly. "First, language. Second, I think we're in Mondstad." A bard with all to familiar hair came over. "Hello Morax! Nice to see you again after all these years." I grimaced. "How nice to see you again Barbatos. Have you been drinking again?"  That little bard just giggled and nodded. "So this is the anemo archon, ay Zhongli?" I nodded. I didn't have time for this. "Who's this Morax? And you go by Zhongli now? Call me Venti then!" I really didn't have time for this. I sighed and walked over to where Lumine and Xiao were talking, or maybe fighting was the better word, with Bakugo.

~Childe POV~

I laughed at Zhongli's reaction to Venti. "I guess he's tired." I said still laughing. Venti however, looked concerned. "He only ever acted like that whenever he was nearing his stage of acting like an animal in heat." I looked at Venti shocked. "That's happening now!?" He nodded solemnly. "And how it usually works out is that he locks himself away and lives in pain for a week." I almost teared up at the fact that my Zhongli was in pain at least once a month. "What can we do to help him!" Venti sighed. "He needs to be f##ked by his lover." I smirked. "Thanks for letting me know." Venti looked at me surprised but a split second later he was smirking as well.

(You guys know what happened. Just another episode of Childe f##ks Zhongli. I would write it but I can't write smut even tho I've read an UNGODLY amount of it.)

One week later

~Xiao POV~

I enjoyed my time in Mondstad. It was quite interesting. It was good to know Venti still drinks like mad but he'll be fine. Class 1A had been transported here too, making life twice as hard. Luckily the alchemist of the Knights of Favonius, Albedo, said he found a way to send them back to their world. We had gathered at his lab(?) in Dragonspine to say our final goodbyes. Most the girls were crying. "It was nice meeting you *kero*." Tsu said smiling. "Paimon is glad we met you. Paimon is sad to say goodbye." Lumine had tears in her eyes as well. "It was an honour meeting such talented young people. You will make your world proud." Zhongli told them. "Okay guys, time to go home." Albedo told them. "Bye!" 1A chorused. Lumine, Paimon, Zhongli, Childe and I just waved as they walked through a somewhat portal that Albedo had made. The portal closed, everyone gone.

One month later

~3rd POV~

The group had returned to Liyue with Xiangling and Hu Tao and life went back to normal. Lumine did her commissions, Xiao stayed at Whangshu Inn, Zhongli and Hu Tao worked at the funeral parlor, Xiangling always hunting for new ingredients and Childe flirting with Zhongli and just doing what Fatui do.
All was good for another day on Tyevat.

~The end! Word count: 790. Not much to say here. Just glad you've read this.