"Memories Pt.2"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Harry found himself seeing all the new memories he had. But because of the large amount he had to make a kind of library in his mind (something he didn't know how he could do, since it happened very naturally) where each book was a year from the life of Tom Marvolo Riddle, boy's full name.

He saw how he got his wand: Yew, phoenix feather, 34½. He saw how he got to Hogwarts and was classified in Slytherin, where he gained popularity since he had the gift of parseltongue. He saw how he was making “friends”, people who were with him Some for his charisma, and others for convenience since everyone wanted to have the Heir of Slytherin by their side, since Tom presented himself like that, not with everyone, but only with those people who knew the weight of that name.

She watched as he dabbled in the dark arts, learning each spell, one each time worse than the last. She watched as a murderer of a “Mudblood” named Myrtle with a basilisk just to make a Horcrux: her diary. She saw with a slight pinch furious how he framed Hagrid to get him expelled from school and how Tom got an award for services to the school, although not everyone was happy with that, especially Albus Dumbledore, who according to Tom's memories, he did not have much for him. confidence why he knew him so well and how sadistic he could be.

He watched as he anagrammed his name, going from Tom Marvolo Riddle to Lord Voldemort, an appropriate name for a dark lord, since by this point he had already talked to many people to start a future movement for Purebloods to be up, in power and the Muggle-borns along with all the half-bloods disappeared, something that Harry found disgusting. Since there were fewer witches and wizards than Muggles in the whole world, so it wouldn't be good for them to kill each other.

It was after a great amount of time both in memories, and hours of the night that he reached the last memories, where the name of several people was very popular: Severus Snape, Lily and James Potter, something that caught Harry's attention already that if he knew his parents' names, then Tom's knowing them meant he could see them, if only in memories.

It was then that October 1981 arrived, Harry watched as a man who looked like a rat named Peter, told him that he knew the location of the Potters. He watched with hints of tears in his eyes, as he made his way through the house, he saw a man who looked like him yell something before Voldemort raised his wand and said in a whisper similar to the hiss of a snake “Avada kedavra”, he saw as the killing curse (he was already familiar with it from all the times he had seen it). he saw them in the memories) came to his father who could not defend himself because he did not have his wand, Harry saw how his father fell to the ground, lifeless. He saw how his mother (those eyes gave her away) begged him to kill her and not to Harry, like Voldemort, in what he considered mercy he told him to stay away, but seeing that he was not going to achieve anything he raised his wand and the killing curse came out of it. Harry watched as Voldemort laughed at the baby (Harry), the boy who had the power to defeat him; that laugh was quickly replaced  He gives for a scowl before, with all the hate he could muster, he yells the killing curse...

And then everything became a blur, there was no memory left.

Xxxxx xxxxX

Harry had many emotions, but thanks to occlumency (an ability he saw in Tom's memories that was used for many things related to the mind) he was able to order them.
He was angry that was obvious, he was angry at Voldemort for everything he had done, for all the atrocities he had carried out. Not only against his family, but with the entire wizarding world, he didn't know how, but he was going to get revenge, It was when a thought came to his head, Tom had made about 5 Horcruxes and as the book in which Tom had learned from them said, that although his body would explode his soul would remain alive. That meant that he was still alive, he could avenge everyone. Only he couldn't do it alone and thus, he would have to find allies and train.

By now Harry's skepticism had been thrown away. He was convinced this was true, but to be sure he was going to do a little experiment. Harry watched as Tom learned about wandless magic, something that was very useful for him, since he didn't have one, so he went for an easy spell, whispering "Lumus" caused a large ball of light to appear in his palm, his eyes widened and a slightly creepy smile formed on his face Seeing her, maybe this would be easier.

Xxxxx xxxxX

It was the morning after the beating that Harry woke up happily, he already had a plan that he was going to carry out; although he was somewhat adept at magic without a wand, it was easier to do magic with one, so going over all the memories He saw one that caught his attention.

Time to get a wand...

Mischief done

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

End