"Starting the Year"

I swear my intentions are up to no good.

  By the time they heard the click everyone looked confused before they saw the Sneakscope that remained motionless even so Amelia, Tonks, Bill, Charlie, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley stood in front of everyone with their wand pointed at the door. while the others were behind protecting the children, they were silent for a while until they heard the heavy footsteps of someone outside the door until they stopped...
  Knock knock, was the only thing that was heard before Tonks (Tonks is Nymphadora, so I'm going to refer to her) cast a spell that made the door transparent, they could see outside, but the outsiders couldn't see He was inside. They saw a man with a kind face and short brown hair in a good suit, he didn't represent any danger but he had been able to break through the barriers, Amelia cleared her throat and screamed.

  “Who are you?” she yelled authoritatively earning a start from the man, pulling herself together she said.

  "I am the accountant for Harry Potter's business, it has been difficult for me to contact him, but one of the owls found him here so I came" explained the man (it's Harry, only with another disguise), many doubted and saw each other until Daphne spoke.

  "Harry has business?" Ginny asked incredulously.

  "Mr. Hanks?" I ask receiving a nod from the man. "Okay, Harry has told me about him" I explain causing them to lower their wands but still be alert.

  "Guys, I have a deal for you," said Mr. Hanks (Harry) addressing the twins.
  (...)
  The party had already finished and everyone had already left, Harry had a golem dressed up as him to stay in bed so as not to attract attention. Now he was sitting reading a book with Tonks by his side.

"Harry," Tonks called, gaining a sound of recognition. "What are you going to do when it's all over? Anyone in particular to spend your days with?" the look with a blush.

  "Maybe, but I'll need help, since I've never had a partner," he said, leaning her face a few inches from his. Tonks turned to look at him and put a mischievous smile on his flushed face.

  "I can help you, I have some experience" he said and so they stayed a few moments seeing each other before his lips met.
  (...)
  "Tonks" Harry called attention after having been kissing for a long time, they were lying in position facing each other, although she had her eyes closed, she made a noise indicating that she heard. "What are we?" I will look at it

  She hummed thoughtfully, "Well I don't know, we're not mutual friends anymore, so what do you want us to be?" I ask.

  He sighed and said "I wasn't lying, I don't have any experience in this. But I would like to be something of yours, I've known you for more than 3 years" he said a little frustrated.

  "I also want to be something of yours" he began without being afraid to say it "you are one of the few people who, despite my ability, have not asked me for anything or to change my physique, that is something I like about you" he said, staring at him before putting on a pensive face, “what seems to you 'almost something', if we feel comfortable we'll take the next step, if not, we'll stay friends” he said with a smile that was returned by Harry.

  "Sounds good to me," he said with a beaming smile.

  "Perfect, although I wouldn't mind if you invite your friends" Tonks said before straddling Harry and starting a kiss, which was reciprocated by the boy.

  xxxxx xxxxX
  "Greetings" Gerard began, being ignored by the dementors "I came here to make you a deal" he continued to be ignored again "and in exchange I will give you what you most crave...souls" this already earned the full attention of the dementors and a smile from Gerard "Look" Gerard said, taking out a suitcase that recovered its original size, Gerard opened it and quickly stepped back as a large number of people were thrown out of the suitcase, who began to shiver from the cold and cry from the horrible memories. who arrived"silence, they deserve all that and more"Gerard yelled angrily before regaining his composure again"If you do what I ask, I will give each of you 2 people, this is a gift"and with At those words all the Dementors rushed at the Muggles who started screaming and after a while, they fell silent. "If you wonder, what do you have to do to earn more? tell them.

  xxxxx xxxxX
  Harry was excited for this new year, the business with the twins was paying off, he had even more money and the Weasley family loved him more, since with his fame, he had made the place very famous and that gave the Weasleys a lot of money , although a part was for him.

  He had just finished catching up with everyone about his vacation, especially the ones he didn't see, like Malfoy and Nott, something he had to do against his will, since he knew Nott had stolen his diary and if he breaking the curse he had put on could ruin his plans, although he already had an idea of ​​how to make Nott pay, it was then that the lights began to blink...

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions are accepted.