"Allies Meeting"

I swear my intentions are not good.

“Should we catch you? Why?” Emma asked confused.

"Let them try," corrected Harry, "you guys are known as neutrals, so it would be very difficult to explain how you switched to being dark or light," Harry explained.

"So you want us to make a group, apart from the light group that wants to catch you, and the dark group that wants to kill you?" Byrus asked.

"Exactly, and keep me informed, with your help I would only need a member in the dark faction, but I have that solved."

Xxxxx xxxxX
Hermione was arranging her books, since tomorrow she was going back to school and she was anxious to go back and see her friends, it was when she heard a voice behind her, which made her immediately turn around only to stop when she saw Gerard Grindelwald sitting on her bed.

"I didn't come to fight, just to talk," said Harry, seeing the wand, "I know you know me, I know you agree with what I'm doing, even if you don't say so. You yourself know I'm right, why have you been victim of what I said. I know you also want the same as me, a world where muggles and wizards can live without having to hide." The more she spoke, Hermione's wand was lowering.

“But we can't do that, just the way it's been done, we have to force change, why else won't the witches and wizards care about all this until it's too late? That's why I am eliminating all the wizards and witches that will prevent this; why after all is this...”

"For the greater good," Hermione finished in a whisper, "but what about Harry? He's a Light wizard," she asked.

“I don't know if he's a light wizard, but believe me, after what's going to happen, he'll come over to our side.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Lisa Tions, was walking to the castle, which was similar to Nurmengard castle where an inner circle meeting was going to take place to go over the moves they were going to make in the future, Harry had already returned to class a month ago, so they had given him time, despite the lack of his presence and speeches, many people were coming.

Arriving at the castle she went to the room where there was a dining room, she put on a suit that covered her completely and entered calling the attention of all those who were inside her.

The Tonks (who were undercover) the Greengrasses, the Patils (Harry had approached them with the promise that in the future they wouldn't have to worry about a wizard trying to take their daughters) Augusta Longbottom, various Muggle politicians who were from various countries poor and very insecure (since they, in Harry's words "are sheep looking for someone to follow) and, surprisingly, Granger and the Parkinsons (Harry had told them that the dark lord would reappear and attack those who betrayed, although they were not Death Eaters, they were friends of some who were and Voldemort did not care how many he killed).

"Well, thank you all for coming" said Harry opening his arms, and with a flick of his wand several parchments came out of various people's bags and flew into their hands "interesting" he said as his eyes flew from parchment to parchment "well ”he said before putting them away“I have a couple of laws that I would like you to analyze” he said snapping his fingers and the scrolls appeared in front of them“Does anyone have something to say?” I ask.

"These are crazy laws," Augusta said, receiving nods of agreement.

"Yes" agreed Harry "but, aim for the stars, because even if you fail, at least you will fall into the sky. What I am going for is that many would think so, but seeing me as a threat they will make a kind of agreement, and something similar to these laws will be made” he said before more decent laws appeared. “Your job is that you seek to reach that agreement.”

"That's why there are members of all the factions, isn't it?" Byrus asked.

"Yes, besides," Harry said with a hint of a smile, "it's always good to have a political pundit as a friend," she said with a smile. The green eye winked at him. "In fact, if they are going to do my collaborators, I will have to tell them a little secret" he said and then gave way to Harry Potter.

Xxxxx xxxxX
“Greetings my brothers and sisters, I have been busy, because let me tell you that the foundations of the new world have been laid” he said receiving much applause. “Many of you have been helping this noble cause by eliminating pests and that is from my most sincere thanks...” Harry paused sensing a build up of magic behind him, something Eva Green felt (Lisa Tions, under glamor charms, after all, Harry's collaborators were being trained by the boy).

He surreptitiously took out his wand, and when he saw the purple spell go up Harry's back, he made it disappear with the blue fire, turning around he saw the disappearing whirlpool, only to be surprised to see that it didn't go away he was static, he turned only to see Harry with his wand pointed at the whirlpool and hearing him whisper "veni huc" spell that made the whirlpool recede and the wizard who attacked him appeared and quickly be chained.

"Don't attack him" ordered Harry seeing the wands against him "I want to talk to him" he said approaching.

"You're not going to achieve anything," the wizard shouted angrily. "Dumbledore and many more wizards than you have are not going to allow it," he said with determination.

"Oh boy," Harry began, "the question isn't who's going to let me, but who's going to stop me."

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.