"Tom Riddle's Truth"

I swear my intentions are up to no good.

   Snape was catching up on what had happened, since they had only told him that Hermione was petrified; and while they were telling him, he felt a strange anthill and as his robe moved slightly, looking around he saw that many had not noticed it, taking out his wand He began to covertly analyze the room carefully, gaining the attention of everyone in the room who looked at him strangely but he didn't care, it was then that the answer came, but it was too late.

   "WHEN I FINISHED WITH THAT DAMN HEIR, THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR THE AURORS TO ARREST!" was Harry's furious shout, scaring everyone and more because things began to shake and his eyes shone, he ran determinedly out of the room being followed by Dumbledore who stopped when he saw that the door opened without Harry doing anything, and closed after he left, coming out of the shock he stopped when he saw that the door frame was shining and scales were coming out, and where was the handle now had the head of a snake.

   "It's a timer spell," Dumbledore said after analyzing the spell, "the only way it will open is for the timer to run out, or for a speaker to come and undo it," he said with a sigh, rubbing his temples.

   "Now do you understand that he is not a normal boy?" Snape asked.

   "You're going to start," said Bathsheda angrily with her hands on her hips.

   "I don't mean I'm a dark lord," Snape began drawling each word, "but you can't deny that feeling you got when I exploded," he said making her have nothing to argue with.

   "I've always seen him as a quiet child, well most of the time, it seems strange to me that he would have exploded like that, since the times that Miss Granger has been attacked it wasn't that big" said Mcgonagall.

   "We all have something or someone that we would do the impossible for" Dumbledore said wistfully, something with which they all agreed.

   (...)
   "Do you have the potion?" Harry asked.

   "Yes, here it is," Daphne said, handing her the bottle, which was put in Hermione's mouth, and it didn't take long for it to take effect since the fingers of the hand began to move, after what seemed like hours, Hermione reacted by being hugged instantly by the whole group.

   "I shouldn't be in the infirmary," she asked, realizing that she was in Harry's private room.

   "I put a golem and characterize it for you, don't worry, did you think we would leave you like this?" Harry asked.

Xxxxx xxxxX
   A few days had passed since Hermione's attack and the atmosphere was tense, since they no longer had anyone to blame since it was obvious that Harry would not attack his best friend. But now the atmosphere was more tense, since they were now in the large dining room why a message had appeared, the heir had kidnapped someone and was going to kill her, the aurors were already in Hogwarts and the Weasley family too since after a review, they saw that the missing people were Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley.Everyone was whispering but all that ended when they felt a tremor, and after what seemed like an eternity, another and another several tremors shook the great hall, it was then that the doors of the great dining room opened to give way to a Harry Potter with one arm of her robes torn and blood coming out of it, her robes wet, next to her was a very pale and equally wet Ginny.

   "Here is the memory, before you ask for it" he said taking out a vial with a liquid content inside, he put it on the table and instantly a big screen was made for everyone to see.

   --Memory--
   Harry was walking through the fabled chamber of secrets (something that earned a gasp of surprise) that's when he found the abandoned Basilisk skin (this made many turn pale) Harry examined it but stopped when he heard a noise behind him.

   "Aha, this will do," Lockhart said, touching the Basilisk's skin.

   "Professor, how do I get in?" I ask, lowering my wand.

   "It was easy I followed you, imagine this, Lockhart and the Chamber of Secrets" he said with a big smile "it will be a shame to tell the Weasleys that they can't rescue their daughter, but they will thank me for saving Harry Potter" he said Pointing his wand at Harry, "I might even be made headmaster, I would take that position, there are many very, very good teachers like Bathsheda and girls, not to mention," he said, earning a withering look from Harry.

   "You're a fucking liar and cheat," Harry accused, pointing his wand at Lockhart.

"Yes, it turns out Harry that many, despite being great wizards, can't do anything against an Obliviate spell" This earned Harry a surprised face, "but anyway, you know too much, 'Oblivate'" the spell it came out of his wand but was met by Harry's Expeliarmus, the spells collided but, to everyone's surprise, Harry won and his spell hit Lockhart causing the wand to fly out of his hands and caught by Harry with many reflexes.

  "It's over, professor," he said, earning a confused look from Lockhart.

  "Professor me? Who is Lockhart?" Lockhart asked earning an incredulous look from Harry before knocking him out with a good punch.

  "I'll take care of him later," he said before continuing on his way. It was then that he reached where the Slytherin's face was and hissed at it to open it. Entering the chamber he saw Ginny's body and ran towards her where he was yelling at her. for him to get up.

  "He's not going to wake up," said a boy from the shadows.

  "Who are you?" Harry asked, pointing his wand at the shadows where a boy from Slytherin appeared. "Don't fool me, I'm in Slytherin and I didn't see you there," he said, making the tip of his wand glow.

  "Well, that's because I'm not studying anymore, I graduated more than 40 years ago, and I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle" he said, writing his name in the air with fire, and then giving way to I am Lord Voldemort (this caused many they will faint).

  "Both of your names aren't Purebloods," Harry noted. "Who knew, the great Voldemort is a half-blood," Harry sneered. Although my Muggle uncles treat me worse than they treated a house-elf, there are many Muggles that I am good people” (this earned a look of pity and surprise from many, since no one expected their savior to be mistreated) “but enough of this. Talk, you're going to pay for everything you've done” he said making Tom laugh.

  "You see, I doubt very much that you can beat the Basilisk, but if you can, I'll have a duel with you, what do you think?" it will slide and attack him...

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions are accepted.

  The end.