𝟎𝟎𝟑 | these nights

.

summary: Toman was not expecting your presence for their meeting. You share a moment with Mikey after some driving lessons.

┆彡

Her car's bold ruby-like hues had an electric heart and supple black wheels that hugged the driveway's road outside the Sano household.

As brakes were pushed, the hand brake was pulled, bringing the vehicle under control and kept it safely parked on the driveway.

With one press on the button, the doorbell chimes in which was immediately answered by the blonde-haired girl.

"[ Y / N ]!" She enthused, not expecting to see her around this time of the day, as the sun had just set off-sight. "Emma, hey girl, how are you?" [ Y / N ] greets in response, getting rid of her footwear as the girl invites her in.

"I'm alright, congrats on winning that race!" Emma replied, arranging the throw pillows back into place for [ Y / N ] to sit on. "Anyways, Mikey's in his man cave. They're getting ready for a meeting." She added.

"I just met your brother last weekend, I'm here for you." [ Y / N ] noted, discarding her coat then placing the clothing over her lap.

"I have the latest issue..." She added, taking out the newest issue of the pop culture magazine that she loved to follow with the younger Sano. "Cool!!! Hold on, let me get some drinks!" She cajoled, reaching for the pitchers to pour themselves some drinks.

"So, it seems like you and Mikey had a fun day out last Saturday." Emma states.

"Hmm, sure." [ Y / N ] replied, eyes scanning through the visuals on the magazine.

"He came home around three a.m, his loud ass woke me up begging to open the door." Emma grumbled.

"Of course he did. Yeah, sorry about that, my car was parked out of town so he took me home." [ Y / N ] explained in response. "Oh."

"Yup."

With their beverage ready, Emma travels back into the living room. "Okay, what's the gossip on this one?"

In the middle of their sound reading, their attention was brought to the door being opened by the boys, "Emma, we're leaving. Don't wait for me at dinner." Mikey peeked through the door frame.

"[ Y / N ], Hi." He paused for a moment upon realizing her presence, mirroring Emma's reaction earlier.

"Hi Mikey."

"Hey, come with us!" Chifuyu suggested.

"Yeah, it's been a while since you tagged along at an assembly..." Mitsuya agreed.

"I kinda promised Emma to stay here." She replied.

"It's alright, you can go. I'm leaving later anyways. I gotta pick up the dinner take-out." Emma insisted, picking up the dishes to take them to the sink.

"Alright, come on."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The engines of their vehicles were a symphony of perfectly choreographed switches and pistons upon pulling over at the meeting spot under the incandescent moonlight. "Sometimes I forget how many you guys actually are, damn." Slamming the car door shut, [ Y / N ] ran up the steps as she caught up with her lilac-haired friend.

"You're with the bosses. You're practically a VIP." Takashi reminded.

"Good evening, boss!" And just right on time, the rest of the Toman members below the stand, with Mikey stood audaciously over the stone grounds; black coat flowing smoothly along the wind.