~ Scaramouche x G/N!Reader x Childe ~

warning/trigger: slight yandere behavior,stalking,feeling of being watched

It was a lovely afternoon in Liyue. You were on you're way to the Northland bank were you agreed to meet with your lover,Childe. As you swifty stepped on the tiles of the floor, you felt like you were being watched. You decided to ignore this thought and move on. The truth is...you indeed were being watched. After you made your way through the stairs, you stayed in front of the door and waited for Childe's arrival. You waited about 5 minutes,and then he appeared just right beside you. You greeted him and pulled him into a warm hug. He gently smiled and returned the hug. The both of you decided that it would be most pleasing to take a walk around the city. As you were walking, you was discussing on how your day was. All Childe did was smile and shake his head. Once again, you felt like you were being watched. After some thinking,you got to the conclusion that it would be best to tell Childe of this uneasy feeling you had.

"Hey,Tartaglia?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know how to tell you this but...i think we might be being watched. I feel like behind that tree (you pointed to a tree) might be someone that is stalking us."

Behind that tree,was your ex Scaramouche. He wanted to see what you were up to. He felt jealous that you were meeting with Childe even though the two of you broke up. You broke up with him because of his extremely possessive and jealous behavior. You simply could not stand it. Truth is that he wanted you back but he would never admit that. He had a plan to get you back,just that it would have to wait for awhile now...

"Oh, darling,don't worry. Even if there might be someone stalking us,I'm here to protect you after all!"

You had no idea what to feel about that statement. Still,you decided to trust him and once more move on. By the end of the day,you visited a lot of places with Childe. It was really fun hanging out with him. You two said goodbye and departed ways for now...