~ Xiao x Aether x M!Reader with Hanahaki disease ~

warning/trigger : hanahaki disease , mentions of throwing up, a lot of coughing, reader dies, a LOTTT of angst

small a/n: hanahaki disease is a fictional disease so don't worry,it is not real.

You were an adventurer in the adventurers guild. You had a extremely rare disease called the "Hanahaki Disease" that would make you throw up or cough flowers. It was truly a pain but you did not want to do surgery for it. You did not even know the consequences of this rare thing. Well, at least you had two people to support you very much, the so known traveler Aether and his companion Paimon. For you,Paimon was just like a little sister figure for you. She would always constantly worry about you and try to make you feel better. You extremely appreciated that. Aether let you travel with him because he secretly really liked you,it was just that he was too shy to tell you and he was also afraid that you wouldn't like him either. The three of you made you're way to Liyue Harbor as that was the travelers next nation to visit.  A lot of happened there,the so called archon Morax was found dead at the Rite of Descension. You met this guy "Childe" and he told you to go seek the creatures who watches over Liyue, the adepti. The first adepti you met was named Xiao or Conquerer Of Demons. He seemed extremely upset most of the time. It was also difficult to discuss with him. He would always disappear or teleport somewhere else. But nonetheless,you still tried to make friend with him aswell. He thought that was really stupid of you but deep inside he appreciated your efforts... After a lot of effort and running around,you finally became friends with him. You would always randomly summon him with some almond tofu as that was his favourite meal. Aether felt kind of jealous about that but stayed silent. One day, when you were talking with Aether, Paimon, and Xiao you felt extremely bad and proceed to throw up flowers. The three of them were shocked and worried for you. Afterwards,you felt your eyelids grow heavy and then you fainted. Paimon was actually crying,she was dead worried about you. Xiao and Aether just stared at your collapsed body in sadness. They didn't know that you didn't faint but passed away...