~ Aether x G/N!Reader ~

a/n : hi so the request initially was a smoke addict reader but as I said,I'm not writing about sensitive topics like that(idk if it's sensitive but that's how I consider it) so instead the reader will be emotionless ^^ also those will be hcs!

•As a emotionless person,you obviously couldn't feel anything at all.
Even when people would compliment you or insult you in any way,you felt emptiness.
 •The nation you resided was Inazuma.
You were well known for your talent on art.
•You had so much talent that Lady Yae herself offered you a job at the Yae Publishing House.
•Knowing your situation,you accepted her request.
•One day,as you were strolling around the city,you noticed a certain traveler and their little flying friend.
•You immediately recognized the person as the popular traveler Aether that saved two entire nations+your nation.
•His flying friend noticed you staring curiously at the traveler and waved a hand that caught you off-guard.
•Since you wanted to make a good impression,you waved your hand back at the little fairy and began approaching her and Aether.
•You friendly introduced yourself as Y/N,an well known artist in Inazuma.
•The traveler obviously said he is Aether and the little fairy introduced herself as Paimon.
•After a while, the three of you discussed about random stuff and you found out that you and Aether have indeed a lot in common.
•You also found out that he was looking for his sister that was taken by an Unknown God.
•You felt sad for him as you also knew how it felt like losing a sibling.
•Even so, you did all become friends.