~ Diluc x F!Reader x Kaeya ~

You were never a talkative person to begin with. You'd always try to talk but nothing could come out. The only word you could try so say was "Hi" but even that was difficult for you. You were not sick or anything,you were simply timid and shy and it was hard for you to speak like any other normal person. Somehow, you did got accepted as a doctor for the Knights of Favonius as you could heal really well with your hydro vision. You eventually got really close to Barbara and other Knights of Favonius. Even with your difficulty in speaking, they still tried to make friends with you nonetheless and you were grateful for that. Jean and Barbara would ask you how your day was and you would always just give a thumbs up,Albedo and Sucrose would sometimes require your help for some experiments while Lisa and Kaeya would always tease you. Especially Kaeya. You did not think much of it as you knew that's just how they were. Surprisingly you managed get close to Rosaria aswell. One time,she decided to bring you to the tavern(since why not) and that's when you meet Diluc. The both of you understood each other very well. What he appreciated the most in you was the way you were so kind and timid,he found it cute. In a really breezy afternoon, this time Rosaria also bringed Kaeya with the two of you. It wasn't really surprising for you. At the tavern,once Diluc noticed Kaeya,he got visibly annoyed. Kaeya then started rambling about random nonsense and saying about how Diluc is really stupid which got Diluc extremely mad and then he slapped Kaeya. Both you and Rosaria was shocked at his sudden outburst. Then they started fighting of course. You got sick of all of this and softly said "stop fighting please!". Everyone got silent and then looked at you with shocked expressions. You were also shocked that you even brought the courage to say a word. Then everyone started complimenting your extremely beautiful voice. You just stood there like you freezed. This day totally was a interesting day indeed...