five

/ dom /

I stood there, taking in the silence as it came. Don't let her slip away again, Dom. Not this time.

There was something burning inside of me. Something yearning and aching, begging for her pretty eyes to look into mine. I'm so unworthy of her presence. So unworthy of her time and care.

"Stop." I heard her say, breaking me away from my thoughts. I continued to look at her, my full attention on her. Everything else around me had faded out. I reached out and put my hand on her cheek.

I stayed silent, but still gave her the same look. I moved closer so that my face was only centimeters away from hers. Her breathing was shaky and sharp. I knew I scared her. I didn't mean to, but I always scared people. Maybe it was just my physic.

"We're too close to stop now." I whispered, soon moving my lips onto hers slowly. I was surprised that she didn't hesitate to return the gesture.

We continued for a minute or so, and then I lifted her up onto the counter. Her legs were around my waist and hands on my cheeks. One of my hands held her lower back, the other on her cheek.

It was soon heated. Clothes being taken off, and I had to stop. I pulled away, pressing my forhead to hers. "Do you want this?" I asked, being completely serious. I wasn't going to take her virginity if she wanted to keep it.

She looked into my eyes as I awaited her reply. "Yes."

I picked her up bridal style, carried her to my room, and laid her on the bed as I hovered over her.

There was no turning back now.