"A new world!" (Ch1)

George was just getting in the taxi his mom had called for them. George was dragging his suitcase and his cat's cage whom he had named Luca. Luca was one of the best things that had happened to him! His father bought Luca for his 17th birthday. He was currently 18. His father died shortly afterward. But despite it being a year ago it still affects George to this day so he doesn't like to talk about it.

Luca meowed softly somehow just now waking up even though his caged was being slung around by a fatigued George. George chuckled to himself softly as he set Luca's cage in the car. "It's okay, Luca.." George coed as Luca looked up at him. "George get it the car!" His mom called happy to be able to live here. "Coming!" George shouted before closing the door and getting in the other backseat.

Being in Florida was crazy! It was like- like..A Whole New World ! George was excited for long beach days, new friends, a crush even, but most of all his 250k subscriber special! He was gonna be doing a faceless stream while making pizza. Though that might have to wait due to it being a bit messy idea. He wondered how Luca would react, what new friends he would make, what his crush would- oh! His crush... George a few months ago openly came out to his mom as gay. She was ecstatic and supported him through everything to boy problems, crushes, boyfriends, and worst of all breakups.

He went on mobile discord and chatted with Sapnap. (He hasn't met Dream yet) This conversation went on for a while.  He would laugh occasionally making the taxi man look at him weird. He and his mom soon arrived. He was surprised at how nice it was compared to his old house. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a theater room, a laundry room, and lastly his office ! If he was being honest with you that's what he was most excited about.

George decided to set up his computer tomorrow and unpack today. He unpacked shirt after shirt after shirt. Then pants after pants after pants. 'This is tiring' he thought silently, yet he continued. Soon after getting called down by  his mom for dinner. "Soooo.. Georgie excited for school?" his mother questioned sweetly. "Y-yeah!" George wasn't sure excited was the right word. He was.... anxious to say the least.

After dinner he said thank you and rushed upstairs to see his phone flooded with notifications.

Sapnap🤠: Welcome to Florida dude!

Anyways ima add u to a friend gc I am 

in. Have fun getting spammed 😉

Me: I literally hate you 

Sapnap🤠: ik

 He clicked to open the groupchat a action he would (currently) wish he didn't do

A/N

This is my first book

Ty for reading :D

U are loved stay hydrated:)

459 words