"A new day a new stream" (ch6)

George POV: 

I was cuddled up with Clay crying in the principal's office. It was disgusting how insanely far she went just to try to be with me. I hated her. I hated every second with her. I HATED EVERY GLANCE AT HER. He hated how he acted tough and then went completely limp at the sight of danger. His body had made it a habit, even though it was more of habit of disaster than a habit of use.

After realizing his position with Clay he started to panic. He felt his face heat up. There was no way he couldn't tell. He felt Clay looking down at him and his blood boiled as Clay smirked and laid his head on George's. He knew his effect on George, and George knew he was he was gonna make it his priority to make George fall for him.

                                                  /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Clay POV:

The principal was about to excuse us as I stared down at George I could see his blush as he shoved his head into my chest. I smirked and put his head on George's he knew that he had an effect on George and he was gonna make it George's problem, because if George wanted him, he was gonna have to get dirty and fight his little chick clan.  He picked George up as George just stared at him, blushing of embarrassment of how light he was

I carried him out of the office and noticed my fangirls were super jealous. That would be a problem for the future. This is the present. I glanced at George his face heavy with blush as he screamed at me. "Gogy... stop being so mean!" I pouted. His face went blank as he gave me a death stare. "I'll show you mean Clay." he replied. I was about to drop him and start laughing because of how funny he looked but soon enough he kicked me in my stomach. I instantly dropped him holding my ribs in pain. "YOU LITTLE!.." I screamed as he ran off. 

My fangirls rushed to me saying stuff like are you okay Clay? That boy is a b(quack) I don't why he was do such a thing. I instantly slapped the girls who were insulting him. "I wouldn't say that if I were you." I mumbled before walking away. I had a George to punish, and boy was I sure gonna make him miserable.

George POV again:

Clay carried me out of the office after I told him not to, yet he continued and I was furious at that point. He said something like come on George why are you so mean? I was sick of him after that and eventually went to one of my classes. I entered it noticing how class had already started. "Mr. Davidson why a-" Mr. Stanley started before I cut him off. "Instead of asking me why don't you ask the principal?" I snapped before sitting down as everyone stared at me. 

A person whom I assumed was a jock elbowed me slightly to get my attention. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Your feisty I like that." He said flirtatiously before winking. I looked away in disgust. Ew was the only thing that came to mind. School actually passed quite quickly, I made new friends like Karl, Quackity, Clay of course, Darryl, kinda with Zak, and lastly with someone named Eret. 

After school I went to my desk, finished my homework, then opened discord and asked if Dream wanted to stream. He said yes and called me. I was quick to answer. We decided on a build battle to try something new, and before I knew it I was live. I silently mumbled to myself. "Another day another stream."

619 words :)

A/N

Ty guyssss for reading

Ily guys

Don't forget to stay hydrated

And ideas for my next book tho it's a long way aways lol