"Distraction" (ch8)

Filler chapter :3

George POV:

On stream we played build battle for about 2 hours before stopping because of how tired we both were. I yawned. I decided to text dream goodnight.

Dream♥︎

Georgewasfound: Gn! 

Dream: Gn! Ily Gogy 😘 

Georgewasfound: I hate you.

Dream: you don't but whatever.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I chuckled at his response and walked outside just like last night, then I put on Tek It by CAFUNÉ. 

I watch the moon.

I hummed along singing some lyrics for time to time.

Can't stop thinking of you!

The stars looked brighter than ever. I thought about Dream. Was he a online crush? Would I ever meet him? I wouldn't know unless he showed me his face and I showed him mine. Maybe, just maybe, he was a distraction from Clay?

Yes, yes he is. I know he is. I am just obviously oblivious to the fact he is. I don't know why I cant just admit it. I am just afraid... That I just can't  do it.. that I can't tell him... 

I jerked up from where I was laying. Shoot! I have school. I ran inside and upstairs as quietly as I could trying not to wake up my mom. 

My music was still playing because faintly I could hear a song still playing before I turned it off. I yawned before closing off the cold air around me by pulling the comforter over me. I plugged in my phone and fell asleep.

I was on the beach. A blonde was sitting next to me. He was humming Afraid by The Neighborhood. I hummed along before he saw me and jumped at the sight of another person. I shrugged thinking he was just a random person. That's what I thought before he wrote in the sand, "Are you real?!" I stared at the words in shock before writing in the sand also, "Yeah?"

He stared at me in what I assumed was shock. I couldn't tell honestly. I stared at him before he leaned and kissed me. I was caught by surprise as he did it. He then wrote in the sand, "Sorry, your just too hot lol." I turned my head and looked away, flustered.

He tea kettle wheezed like Dream. Then I wrote in the sand, "Dream?" 

He stared at me surprised and panicked. He smeared the words before him before getting up and running down the beach. I was saddened by his actions but decided to leave him alone. After all this was just a horrible dream. A dream of my newest distraction. I mean how sick can you get. I was this desperate to even dream of him. 

I felt tears roll down my face, and then it went black.

I woke up to my alarm. My stomach turning in a bad way recalling my dream. That probably wasn't even him. I sighed as I got up getting dressed and posting a tweet

Notfound

Notfoundofficial

Going to school, cya tonight guys! :)

|

|

|

Dream

Dreamwastaken

Okay bye bb 😘 

|

|

|

Notfound505

Nostanfound

Replying to Dreamwastaken: Ayo 🥸

|

|

|

Dreamiepoo

DreamIsMineBecauseHeIs

Replying to Dreamwastaken: but your mine bb?

|

|

|

Dream

Dreamwastaken 

Replying to DreamIsMineBecauseHeIs: I'm not but sure 🤦‍♂️

^ Hide             \/ View more

I don't know why people are so chaotic but they sure are. I ran down stairs, ate breakfast and decided to walk to school today. I walked to school and quickly walked to my first class, History! Where I would get to see Clay!

I'm already a simp and I only met him yesterday..

559 words

Ily

Slay

Stay hydrated 

Enjoy ur day/night

Ty for reading