"The new trauma we share."(ch5)

TW: mentions of stalker behavior/stalking 

A/N Third chapter today/night :D

Clay's POV 

A boy walked up to the front of classroom to introduce himself. His name was George apparently, he was 17, and from Great Britain. Honestly I'd be lying if I said he wasn't cute- WAIT NO- IM NOT GAY! Right? No I'm right! I'm straight. I liked Jessica remember! Before that b(quack) took her away..

I watched him walk back to his seat next to Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Bad, and Skeppy. I turned back to see the teacher writing on the board, but I couldn't help but notice Penelope taking a few glances back at George. I knew she was jealous of me already of our eye contact, but jeez was she desperate.

After class I walked out into the hallway put my stuff up and grabbed what I needed for next class. I sighed after shutting my locker and locking it. I rushed to the bathroom to use it before class. I hung my stuff on the hook and did my business. I was about to walk out when I heard rapid breaths run into the stall next to mine. I knew something was up, so I decided to stay.

I heard someone walk in. They giggled and said "Oh Georgie! Don't be scared I don't wanna hurt you.." What the heck? Penelope? In the boys bathroom? She started walking to the last stall where presumably George was."Georgie, I don't wanna hurt you baby. I would do anything for you!" She said as she giggled again I pulled out my phone and started recording from underneath my stall. I watched as he tried to escape but she pushed him back in. This was messed up. She then pushed him against the wall and pinned him. "It's okay, I won't hurt you babe." she breathed in deeply probably smelling him like the dumb(quack) she was. She looked up and down at his facial features as I slowly stopped recording and snuck out my stall. "Your so perfect George.." I heard her say before chuckling. "S-STOP! P-please!" I could hear him scream. She whispered something again but I couldn't take it anymore I slammed my fist into her skull and as she fell to the ground George slid slowly down the wall.

"George? Are you alright" I questioned. He immediately broke down in tears and ran towards me. I had started rubbing circled into his back without even realizing it. I felt bad. He must be traumatized and it's only his first day. "How about this George." I took his hands in mine and spoke softly. "I'll stick with you and protect for as long as you want but we have to be friends, okay?" I asked. He nodded and smiled before I picked Penelope up and slung her and my shoulder, grabbed my bag, and grabbed George's hand. I was late for class but I didn't care. I probably looked so awkward with George and Penelope both with me, one unconscious while the other on the brink of crying.

Once we arrived I put Penelope in a seat and sat down squeezing George's hand to comfort him while noticing the slight blush creep onto his face. The principal came in and we explained what happened while George cried into my hoodie as I held onto him. This was too much for me and somehow he knew. Shortly after the beginning of the explanation Penelope randomly said me hated me which wasn't much of a surprise to be honest with you. I showed Mrs. Martin the video for proof and she said she had heard enough to believe us. Penelope had regained full consciousness now and was listening to the principal yell at her. I turned to her and said "Your absolutely sick" and I don't regret it. Mrs. Martin had assigned her to suspension. She started begging for mercy but that did nothing. Then she cussed at me, got another week of suspension, and stormed out of the room.

I wasn't close to George before but now I might be a little closer due to The new Trauma we share.

680 words 

Ily stay hydrated