🖤Darkrai x reader

A/n: not a request, I dont own this drawing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Everyone in town said they have been having bad dreams lately, even me. They also said that a Pokèmon called Darkrai was the cause of it. Ever since I was a little kid, Darkrai was my favorite Pokèmon of all. Maybe I could try to find Darkrai. No, that was a long time ago. That was when I was a kid. I'm 14 years old, I'm not the same anymore.

"Y/n! Come downstairs, please!" Mom called. I sighed.

"Coming!" I replied. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I saw my mom reading a book, she noticed my presence.

"You haven't gone outside in 3 days, get some fresh air." Mom said. I groaned. My mom looked at me, seriously.

"Fine." I said, in defeat. I got on my f/c jacket, opened the door and went outside. I took a deep breath of the fresh air, it was calming. I saw a group of Starly fly into the sunset. I suddenly heard something drop on the ground. I looked down to see a berry. Then I saw another one behind it, not to far from it.

I walked towards the berry. I picked it up and looked at it, it was a fresh one. I then, saw a trail of berrys, leading into the forest. Like the curious girl I am, I followed the trail of berrys, into the forest.

~~10 minutes later~~

I looked up at the sky, it was already dark. The stars twinkled as the moon light guided my way. I reached the end of the forest, pushed some bushes out of the way, revealing a cliff with a beautiful weeping willow. I walked towards the weeping willow, looking around in awe. I placed a hand on the tree and gazed down at the cliff, then the mountains. I walked to the edge of the cliff, carefully. I smiled as I took in another deep breath.

I felt something crumble beneath me...... oh no. The edge of the cliff crumbled then it shattered. I fell off, screaming. I closed my eyes, as I passed out.

3rd POV

Darkrai saw the girl fall off the cliff. It flew and caught Y/n in its arms, bridal style. Darkrai flew to the weeping willow, sat under it with Y/n still in its arms. After sometime, Y/n groaned while fluttering her eyes open. Darkrai looked at the h/c girl in its arms.

"W-what happened?" Y/n says, looking around. Y/n eyes where locked on to Darkrais eyes. Y/n wanted to scream but, something about Darkrai made her feel more..... relaxed.

"Are you... Darkrai?" Y/n asks. Darkrai nodded, its grip slightly tighting around Y/n. The sun began to set, Y/n looked at the scenery in awe.

"Its so...beautiful." Y/n breathed. Darkrai looked at Y/n, studying her looks. Her beautiful h/l h/c, stunning e/c and her soft   s/c.

"Are you ok Darkrai?" Y/n asks, making Darkrai snap out of its thoughts. Darkrai nodded. Unexpectedly, Y/n gave a kiss on Darkrais cheek, making Darkrai suprised. Y/n gave a sweet smile, resting her head on Darkrais shoulder.

"You know, ever since I was a kid, you were my favorite Pokèmon." Y/n says, smiling at the memory. Darkrai was, once again, suprised.

"Actually, you still are." Y/n corrected herself, looking at Darkrai. Y/n could sense Darkrai smile. Y/n placed one more kiss on its cheek and looked at the beautiful scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I wanted to publish this oneshot for while. Soooooo, once again, hopefully you guys enjoyed!