❤Wigglytuff x reader

A/n: requested by the amazing CamiloXLi! Art work is not mine, you also live in Kanto. hopefully you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Your Pichu is feeling better now!" I said, handing a little girl her Pichu. She took Pichu in her arms and thanked us.

"Well done Y/n!" Nurse Joy complimented.

"Thank you nurse Joy!" I smiled. Yes, I work at the Pokèmon center, with nurse Joy. It can be pretty stressful at times but it's also fun. I've always wanted to work at the Pokèmon center, ever since I was a little kid.

"Wigglytuff." Wigglytuff greeted. Wigglytuff is my Pokèmon, it has been very helpful, even helping me when times get tough.

"Hey Wigglytuff!" I waved. Wigglytuff waved back. I hugged Wigglytuff, Wigglytuff hugged back.

"You did amazing today!" I praised, Wigglytuff smiled. We all heard the bell ring. We both pulled away from the hug.

"Looks like its break time." Nurse Joy said. We both let go and sat with nurse Joy.

"I'll take two f/f (favorite food) and two f/d (favorite drinks) please." I told the waitress.

"I will have a sandwich, with orange juice please." Nurse Joy ordered. The waitress wrote everything down and went to the small kitchen to make our meals.

"Today has been a little quiet, hasn't it?" Nurse Joy said. I nodded.

"Here you are." The waitress said, handing our meals onto the table. We all thanked the lady and dug into our meals.

~~After your meal~~

"That was delicious!" I smiled. Wigglytuff agreed. We all heard the bell ring, meaning break time is over. We all got up from our seats and prepared from the next person.

The door burst open, a kid with black hair and a red cap, running to us with a injured Pikachu in his arms. Then I saw a girl with orange hair and blue shorts running with the black haired boy while holding a Togepi in her arms. Finally, a man with brown hair, brown pants with a orange t-shirt, a green vest on top.

"Nurse Joy can you please help Pikachu, it got poisoned by a Beedrill." The boy explained. The brown haired man started to swoon over nurse Joy. He then got on one knee and pulled out a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere.

"Nurse Joy, please say you'll marry me and make me the happiest man alive!" He proposed. I just stood their, blankly.

"Come on Brock, leave nurse Joy alone so she can heal Ash's Pikachu." The orange haired girl said, dragging the man, called Brock, by the ear.

"Dont worry, Pikachu will be feeling better soon." Nurse Joy reassured, taking Pikachu from Ash. Then Joy, me and Wigglytuff went to go treat Pikachu.

~~After healing Pikachu~~

"Your Pikachu is fully healed." Nurse Joy said, handing Ash his Pikachu. Ash took his Pikachu and thanked us as he and friends walked out of the Pokèmon center.

~~2 hours later~~

I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Tired?" Joy asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm never tired!" I said, in a confident tone. Nurse Joy laughed. She put a hand a hand on my shoulder.

"You go get some sleep, I'll handle it from here." She insisted.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded.

"Alright, good night Joy." I waved. She waved back as me and Wigglytuff went to our room.

~~After your nightly routine~~

I got bed, Wigglytuff pulled over the covers over us.

"Good night Wigglytuff." I say, closing my eyes. Wigglytuff started to sing, I smiled.

"Wigglytuff." Wigglytuff says.

"I love you too Wigglytuff." I replied.

A/n:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hopefully you guys enjoyed. It's not much but I tried my best.