Male! 🖤Banette x Fem! reader

Requested by: Nadesda_Macxovskaya. Hopefully I spelt your username right. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Ghost Pokèmon have always been my favorite, even when I was a kid. Some people thought it was weird to like ghost types, but I didn't care. Every night, I go to this place called: The Howling Forest. They say that you can hear the howls of ghost Pokèmon. There is a small chance that you can find dark type Pokèmon in the forest too. But I go there for the ghost types.

Right now, the sun is starting to set. Like always, I finished my dinner, put on my f/c jacket, backpack, and I am ready to go.

"I wonder what ghost types I might find tonight." I said outloud. I opened the door, closed it, and started my journey to The Howling Forest. As I walked, I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. I sighed while opening my eyes. I saw the entrance of the forest.

"Let's see what I might find tonight." I mumbled to myself, taking a step into the forest.

~~10 minutes later~~

This is weird. Usually, I would find a few Ghastlys roaming around here, or some other Pokèmon, but I didn't. Not a single one.

"I wonder where all the ghost Pokèmon went." I thought outloud. I took another step, only to get hit by a Shadow Ball. My back hit a tree, as I groaned in pain. I looked up, to see a Dusknoir. I few Duskskull appeared behind it. I tried to stand up, but lost balance and fell. I saw the Dusknoir charge up another Shadow Ball, I closed my eyes tight, waiting for the pain to come again. But it didn't. I opened my eyes, seeing a Banette defending me.

The Dusknoir launched another Shadow Ball, but Banette blocked it with it's own Shadow Ball. I felt arms pick me up, I looked up, seeing Banette.

"Dusknoir." The Dusknoir growled. The Dusknoir prepared another Shadow Ball, Banette started to run. I clung on to Banettes neck for dear life, as it ran faster and faster. I slightly opened my eyes, seeing a cave coming to view. Banette saw the same cave, and ran inside.

3rd POV

Banette gently placed Y/n on ground.

"Thank you Banette." Y/n says, smiling a little. The Banette looked at the h/c coloured girl, then smiled back. Y/n stood up, looking around the cave. Eight Shuppet entered the cave, then looked at Y/n, who was looking at them back. The eight Shuppet got nervous, trying to hind behind each other. Y/n giggled at there actions.

"Its ok, I won't hurt you guys." Y/n says in a comforting tone. One of the Shuppets slowly floated towards Y/n, as she slightly titled her head. Shuppet stopped infront of her, seeming a little nervous. Y/n gave it a comforting smile, then they all heard a growl. They all looked at the entrance of the cave, seeing the same Dusknoir.

"Banette." Banette hissed, telling the Dusknoir to go away. Dusknoir ignored Banettes warning, using a Shadow ball on the Shuppet. Shuppet cried out, as Y/n quickly made her way to the injured Shuppet. She held the Shuppet in her arms, then gave a deadly glare at the Dusknoir.

"What was that for!?" Y/n yelled, making her voice echo around the cave a little. Some of the Shuppet were trembling when they heard Y/ns angry voice. Y/n walked towards the Dusknoir, still having her glare on her face.

"Go away." Y/n says, glaring at the Dusknoir. The Dusknoir glared back.

"GO AWAY!" Y/n raised her voice, making the Dusknoir flinch. Dusknoir floated back, then disappeared. Y/n relaxed, looking at the Banette.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now." Y/n chuckled at the shocked Banette and Shuppets. They all relaxed. Y/n sat down, as Banette sat beside her. Then, a warm hand was placed on Y/ns hand. She looked at the Banette, then smiled.

"Banette, ban." The Banette says.

"I love you too, Banette." Y/n says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I apologize for taking so long. Hopefully you enjoyed it. Bye!