mario kart

it was the next morning and haneul was getting ready for the day. once she finished drying her hair, she sat down on her bed and decided to text haechan.

________________________

haneulys:
haechannn
good morninggg

fullhaes:
is this haneul..
texting me first??

haneulys:
wheres my good morning 😒😒
and wow you  called me haneul

fullhaes:
good morning to
you too pretty

haneulys:
anddd we are back
to pretty 😭

fullhaes:
not my fault that
you are

haneulys:
shhshdjshdjd
what time are u coming

fullhaes:
i see pretty is
impatient to see me 🤗🤗

haneulys:
no i just want donuts rn ❤️

fullhaes:
i'll be there in 30 mins

haneulys:
is anybody else coming w u?

fullhaes:
oh uh
jaemin and renjun
are coming

haneulys:
alrighty 😋😋

fullhaes:
i gtg pick jaemin
and renjun up now
bye prettyyy

haneulys:
byee
seen 10.15am

______________________

"haneul! my friends are coming over!" sungchan yelled from downstairs, making haneul respond with an "okay".

the girl walked down the stairs, confusing her twin brother.

"are you going somewhere?" sungchan asked with an eyebrow raised, eyeing her outfit. haneul decided to wear a plain white t-shirt tucked into her jeans and a gray cardigan.

"uhm no, i just wanted to hang with you and your friends." haneul responded, taking a seat next to sungchan on the couch.

"that's new. you usually stay in your room." sungchan said, taking the remote from the coffee table infront of them.

"yeah, your friend wanted me to come out."

"um, okay." sungchan replied, confusion all over his face. the twins' head turned at the sound of the door bell ringing, already knowing who it was.

"sungchannie! my baby ~!" someone yelled from outside the house. sungchan could easily recognize who the voice belonged to while haneul, she's just questioning what goes on in that person's mind.

sungchan opened the door and was immediately attacked by a blue haired boy, who was also showering him with pecks on his face. while two other guys just watched their best friend get attacked.

"yah! na jaemin, stop it!" sungchan yelled at the boy, making his actions come to a stop. jaemin backed away to give his friend some space and that's when he noticed haneul, who was awkwardly standing.

"oh? sungchannie~ who's this?" jaemin asked, wiggling his eyebrows. haechan slapped his head, earning a yelp from jaemin.

"she," haechan pointed at haneul. "she is sungchan's sister also known as haneul."

the other three guys in the room stared at him.

"hold up. haneul? the one in the group chat?" renjun asked, eyes widened. haechan nodded at his question.

"um, i assume you're renjun and mister blueberry is jaemin?" haneul asked. renjun was about to answer but got cut off by haechan.

"yes, they are, i'm sure you know who i am." haechan replied and sent a wink. haneul nodded, displaying a disgusted face at his action.

"wait, wait, wait! how do you guys know each other?" sungchan asked the four friends.

"um, that's a story for another time." haneul ssid, leaving her brother in a hole of curiousness.

"what do you guys usually do here?" haneul asked them.

"oh, you know, play on the switch, mario kart, spin the bottle, do dumb stuff." jaemin said. haneul's eyes lit up as she heard 'mario kart'.

"sungchan! can i play mario kart? i haven't played it in a while. please~?" haneul begged and tugged his sleeve, pouting. sungchan fake gagged at the sight infront of him.

renjun wanted to run away and clean his eyes. jaemin, who was the king of aegyo, felt like a proud dad, although they just met and haechan? he just blinked.

"you're ugly when you do that, so stop. and yes you can play mario kart. play with those three first, i'll make some food." sungchan said, pushing the girl and began walking to the kitchen. haneul smiled and walked to the couch, grabbing a controller.

"so, who wants to play with me?" haneul asked, grabbing another controller. jaemin took it from her hands and sat next to her. they began playing and cheered when they weren't the last two players at the back. to sungchan, haneul and jaemin were known as 'noobs at mario kart'. renjun decided to just watch them play as they were entertaining. what was also entertaining to renjun was haechan who had his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed, glaring at jaemin. and maybe also a donut stuffed in his mouth.

(๑•﹏•)

do you smell something or is it just sungchan burning down the kitchen?