is this love? of course, not

"is it just me or does haechan look like he's about to kill someone?"

sungchan asked as brought the food, which were brownies, into the room. jaemin and haneul looked at haechan and if looks could kill, they'd be dead on the floor right now. renjun just smirked.

haechan, who was too focused on glaring, didn't notice that the attention was all on him. when he finally noticed he let out a small "what?" with his arms still crossed.

sungchan just sighed and shoved a brownie in his mouth, making haechan swat his arm away. sungchan shrugged and sat next to renjun.

haneul seemed worried about the boy, she gave sungchan the controller so that he could play.

"hae? are you alright?" haneul asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. haechan's heartbeat quickened at the action but he tried to keep his cool.

"of course." he replied shortly.

"do you want to play just dance with me when they're done playing?" haneul asked, hoping he'd say yes.

renjun, who was next to them, felt like he was a third wheeler. what was the point in coming if he has to watch them... lowkey flirt?

"sure. just a quick warning that i am an expert at dancing." haechan smirked. haneul scoffed and said, "let's see about that."

"how are you so good at this? i feel like my legs are about to fall off." haneul asked, catching her breath from the intense dancing.

"i mean, i did say i was good. but come on, just dance isn't that hard." haechan said, sweat dripping down his forehead. that just shows they danced and how intense it was.

"easy for you to say mr. dancer." haneul said.

haneul looked up at the guy and she was absolutely in love, not that she's aware of that. he looked hot with the sweat dripping down his forehead and hair all messed up from dancing. and the sweatpants and black t-shirt? she just wanted to stare at him the whole day. gosh, how can someone look this good while looking like they ran hundreds of miles?

"haneul, hello? earth to haneul?"

a voice snapped her back into reality, making her cheeks get a rosy color when she realised she was staring at haechan for a while.

"damn you sungchan for disturbing me." haneul thought.

"do you want the brownies? there's three left. take it before someone eats it." sungchan asked, holding up the plate of brownies. haneul noticed that haechan was at the other side of the room, she shoved one into her mouth and ran up the stairs.

"damn it. how long have i been staring at him?" haneul thought.

the girl decided to take a quick shower as she felt very not so fresh from the sweat.

after she finished taking a shower, she went back downstairs and saw more people. their faces were unfamiliar to the girl, so she went to sungchan.

"oh, haneul, hi! these are my other friends, introduce yourselves please." sungchan said, sending a quick smile to the three guys who came probably not too long ago.

"i'm ten, these are my cats louis and leon." ten said, holding two cats in his arms.

"hello, i'm shotaro!" someone with a bright smile said, earning a smile from haneul because of his cuteness.

"and i'm jihoon!" jihoon said, waving his hand at haneul making her wave back.

"why are all of sungchan's friends so handsome?" haneul thought as she scanned each and every one of them.

"haneul, right? wanna play with louis and leon?" ten asked, giving haneul one of the cats, "the one you're holding is leon."

haneul agreed and said, "you guys can have fun first, i'll go play."

and with that, haneul and ten went to the garden, everyone except renjun failing to notice someone who was getting upset that ten was hanging out with haneul and he isn't.

"you better control yourself right now, this is the second time." renjun whispered to haechan. the boy shot him a confused look.

"c'mon i know you like haneul." renjun raised his eyebrows. haechan's eyes widened and quickly denied his assumption.

"no. i don't like her." haechan said, pinching renjun's arm making him yelp in pain.

"yeah sure." renjun smirked, fighting the urge to cry from pain.