grocery store

_____________________

sung to the chan:
haneul
haneul
haneul
haneul
HANEUSKWLLQAL

me:
WHAT

sung to the chan:
go grocery store pls

me:
what for

sung to the chan:hjkmmmm.m
just go
go with haechan

me:
what
where is he

sung to the chan:
idk
go find him
duh

me:
bitch

sung to the chan:
hes downstairs
jaem is there too
go rn

me:
but i dont want to

sung to the chan:
why not!!??
arent u both in love or smth

me:
NO LOL
why cant u go

sung to the chan:
bc i love seeing u both together 🙏

me:
what will i get in return of this

sung to the chan:
idk
free food

me:
hm
fine
just give me time to get ready
seen at 2:32pm

_______________________

"haechan, catch," sungchan said, throwing the car keys to the boy on the couch.

"what are these for?" haechan asked, holding the keys up.

"go to the grocery store with haneul," sungchan replied, handing him a list of things to buy.

"i wanna come!" jaemin suddenly jumped on haechan, earning a slap on the head.

haechan whined, not wanting to go but he also wanted to be with haneul. how could he decline a moment with her? so, he agreed.

haneul soon came down wearing a black t-shirt tucked into her jeans.

"whos driving?" haechan asked.

"i will. you both can have your little alone time at the back." jaemin answered, snatching the keys

"oh uh okay?" haneul quizzed.

"have fun!" sungchan yelled as the trio walked out the door.

haechan opened the door for haneul after jaemin unlocked it, causing haneul to shyly smile at his gesture.

soon, they reached the grocery store and got a cart for the items.

"right so the list says we have to- haneul! where are you going?!" haechan yelled at the girl who was running towards the candy aisle.

jaemin sighed, knowing he would be third wheeling for a while.

"pretty, i don't think candies are on the list.." haechan said, raising an eyebrow.

"i don't care if its not on the list! if i see skittles, i'll get them."

haneul checked her bag and pockets just to find that she had no money with her.

"why does haneul look so sad?" jaemin suddenly spoke up. haneul and haechan forgot he even tagged along. poor jaemin.

"i have no money for the skittles." haneul replied.

"i'll pay for them then," haechan said, putting the skittles in the cart.

"you happy now, pretty?"

"very happy."

"i'm gonna throw up." jaemin said, with a disgusting face although he is their number one shipper.

the whole time they were shopping, jaemin would see them doing cute stuff, making him scream on the inside.

after they finished shopping and paid, they went back with their hands hurting from the bags.

________________

after putting the bags down, jaemin spotted jeno watching television.

"JENO! you don't know how long i have been thirdwheeling haeneul!" jaemin fake cried to his best friend.

"yeah i don't know" jeno responded nonchalantly.

"an hour! the grocery store was like 15 minutes away then we spent the other 45 minutes shopping. it was a very cute and sad moment to me." jaemin told.

jeno giggled at his friend who was now scrolling through his phone.

meanwhile haechan and haneul...

"the yellow skittles are the best!"

"what? no they're not! its red!"

"yellow!"

"red!"

"YELLOW!"

"RED!"

"you know, i think it's orange."

haneul's room was filled with silence at sungchan's reply.

"gosh, finally you both shut up! just make out already or something." sungchan crossed his arms.

"EH?!" haneul threw a pillow at sungchan, her brother dodged the pillow.

"bet." haechan replied. aaaand another pillow was thrown. haneul was blushing like crazy.

"just leave me alone! let me eat my skittles in peace." haneul shoved the 2 boys out of her room with a heart beating at a fast pace.

why is he so hot but annoying? i hate you lee haechan.