01 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫

Also for heads up, I will refer to Izuku as Kiana Just letting you guys know :D

//On the Moon//

As the slow orbit sphere was going the destroyed Earth, as lines of intense orange covered countries, as were slowly destroyed. But the moon didn't fare any better than the Earth as half the grey rock was gone as rock debris floating in the gravity of space. 

On the surface of the rock stood the long white hair, a blue eye on the left and an orange one on the right and wearing a black and orange hairpin, a black coat, a black and white suit, black and white gloves, a white belt, a black thigh boot on her right leg and a black shoe on her left.

She had a floating spear in her arm, it was Kiana Kaslana the Lone survivor over the Honkai, after losing everybody by her side.

Kiana: "Well there's nothing left now...I guess I need to think of something to do?" said Kiana adopted a thinking expression, as she rubbed her chin thinking of something.

Next to the girl purple crackle of electricity comes out of nowhere which did stop the thinking girl as a purple hair girl appeared floating in the air.

???: "Why don't go back to the old world that you came from?... I'm kinda interested in it." a young yet serious had to recommend to Kiana, making the girl look at her.

Kiana: "You do have a point with that...But I guess it is something to do in the meantime. I right get to fight some strong people as well, even if half of my power is sealed at the minute." She said walking forward as a black portal outlined with yellow appeared.

???: "I finally eat some more Ramen as well when we're there, as we arrive there, so better do it, Kiana." she said Looking at the white-haired girl.

Kiana: "Fine, I'll get some for you Sirin, I'm Kinda hungry for Ramen and Kastudon anyway," Kiana said walking threw the portal with the girl named Sirin.

//Musutafu, Japan//

It was a peaceful town having regular things happening, people doing their daily jobs and the heroes going around on their patrols stopping Villians and Vigilantes alike. The clouds start to gather in the sky as they turn grey with it rain next.

On one of the Skyscrapers downtown in Musutafu, the wind was picking as the rain wasn't stopping, and a portal appeared on the roof exiting being Kiana, and Sirin floated by her side, which are quite disappointed by the weather conditions.

Kiana: "Well, looks can't have some fun yet...That's a bummer." She said looking around the town.

Sirin: "We're still getting Ramen, right?" she said looking at Kiana

Kiana: "We are, I'm really hungry, but myself and you can them make them go out business from just eating so we have 3 bowls at least, or some form the supermarket." She said looking at Sirin who sighed

Sirin: "Fine, I guess that makes sense." she said as shine developed off her changing her clothes.

Kiana: "Well as I'm making the house, you go get the Pot Ramen, and here so you can buy us some

Kiana: "Well as I'm making the house, you go get the Pot Ramen, and here so you can buy us some." she said giving Sirin a couple of thousand yen notes

Sirin: "Right, see you later then..." she said teleporting away.

Kiana then noticed the forest which was on the outskirts of the city and just within range of the city, she teleported there and looked around seeing wildlife roaming, flowers, and trees being blown by the current of the winds which weren't that strong.

The rain was relentless as it continues to pour down from the sky, but Kiana need to get to work so by looking in front of her she thinks about a Medium-sized wooden house with the latest technology in the world, with the thought, reality began warping, as it ripples slowly showing the wooden outside of the house.

She then edit's the house to self-supply everything it needs electricity, watering, unlimited supplies as well, and all sorts of clothes for her and Sirin to wear, she smiles at the finished product that she didn't see was drenched in the rain.

Kiana: "That was easier than I thought...But I really can't complain as I did Warp Reality to create it." she thought looking at but looked back sensing somebody being Sirin having two floating bags of Pot Ramen, as rain fell of her not tweeting her at all

Sirin: "Cool home, I can feel the warmth it brings...also, did you bring the photos of them?" she looked at the house

Kiana: -she stares at Sirin motherfuckingly-"What do you think?"

Sirin: "...Nevermind then." she said as Kiana nodded at her

The girls then walk to the house surrounded by the wildlife and enter, as the light around the house come on one by one.

//3 Months Later//

It Had been a while since the two girls arrived in the world, they had not been doing any noticeable things except Kiana helping around in the public by stopping petty criminals here and there.

She was worried and confused, as it should be more middle-class villains around, but there were mostly lower-class villains which she defeat with a mere one kick or punch, Sirin had become addicted to entertainment and drama, which Kiana did not see that coming.

Kiana had to figure out to see if she would take herself how to cook even if she wanted to create the food, but she rather not rely on her Herrscher abilities, all the time. With flames and explosions for weeks, she had successfully made a dozen things by cooking which was approved by Sirin of course which had nightmarish thoughts about.

At the moment, Kiana has seen playing video games in the lounge area, with her fingers quickly pressing the buttons and joysticks in fast succession, as shooting noises were heard as she play until Sirin called for her.

Sirin: "Hey, Kiana you said that been confused about the low amount of criminals around Musutafu right?" she walked into the room.

Kiana: "Mhm, why though. You have a theory on want might be happening with all the more dangerous villains disappearing." she said drinking some mango juice.

Sirin: "Well just look at this—" she said showing her phone to Kiana, as the sound came from the phone.

Reporter: "It turns out that the infamous high school for admiring heroes UA Academy, of the next generation is currently being attacked by a large force Villians rumoured amount says it is millions of them all the heroes are getting overwhelmed—Woah!! get us out of here!!!" The had come out of it, making the girl smirked.

Kiana: "I guess I got a job to do." She said as she shined revealing her "Void Drifter" battlesuit, and her eye coloured changed orange.

" She said as she shined revealing her "Void Drifter" battlesuit, and her eye coloured changed orange

"And, I won't stop till its I done it"

.

.

.