02 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

Heads Up I made the normal cast in Mha hero and little bit op so that they can least challenge Izuku/kiana

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

The worst which had begun to happen as the villains who were ranging in massive groups were walking straight for the school upon the group, they matched with pride and cocky smirks on their faces.

The people that lived around the walking could only hide and pray for the they ignore them, but some weren't as lucky as they were killed by them or played in different manners. The civilians could only hope that they would be hurt or killed

The military force of  Japan had started to monitor the situation from satellites in case they need more help out there in the things get out of hand as every available unit was prep just in case of it happened.

Pro Heroes would also arrive just in time before the evasion of the fight notable the top ten Heroes, All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Best Jeanist, Gang Orca, and more, had started to plan to take them out.

But the plans weren't going anywhere, with the argument that had unfolded

Nezu: "We can't let you all do that, yes it is the most effective way in terms...but we will not lower to their levels, with killing the villains." he said in a commanding voice.

Endeavour: "Tch, it's the quickest way, there is going to be millions of them out there, only me and All Might wouldn't even get overrun with numbers that they have at our hands." He said folding his arms.

Nezu: "I indeed know this but for the to seen peaceful for the sake of the UA and other Heroes this has to happen but condoning ourselves to killing the stronger villains and High-Ranking villains." He said looking down.

Aizawa: "This is why I don't like popular things in general...I think we just have to there not a lot of options left over this." He said rubbing his sore and tired eyes.

Midnight: "Should we really go with bloodshed though, it would only make things worse for us, and the students."She said with worry

Hizashi: "..." Quiet as he was thinking with semi-closed eyes

All Might: "We don't lower ourselves to their levels—" he said being interrupted by somebody.

???: "True, we would be lowering ourselves to their levels, but what about the high danger villains, with those and the other villains it would impossible to re-catch them all, without most of the pro heroes, and students dying on us." She said walking through the door and closing it.

Nezu: "...You do make a really good point, Nika..." He said at the person, which smiled.

She had red crimson eyes, grey hair with a black hat which had ears popping out, a red t-shirt with 'two' on it and a pair of black oversized jacket and black shorts, and combat boots on.