『Episode 3 』- Hey! Start:Dash!!

[♬=♡=✩=✦=✩=♡=♫]

Episode 3 - Hey! Start:Dash!!

[ A Few Days Later ]
[ First Person POV ] [ Hasukashiro ]

For the past few days, ever since Maki had composed our song. The girls had been starting to practice their steps for the dance whilst I sat aside as I watch and guide them.

And with the schedule given to them by Umi and I - I for one had made some few revisions so that to make our training less excruciating - All four of us would complete each set for each time consistently. And each time we do so, we'd continue to make progress and then more progress, until we find ourselves being more and more motivated than we were before.

Another day and thus another calm welcoming morning. At the same shrine, the girls were each taking turns in running. And I would be the one waiting at the top to record their time.

And I would also notice the improvements these girls made compared to the recent times they've undertaken their training.

One moment later after having a brief rest. The girls then proceed to do their dancing with little to no time to waste. And thus, once they did. I would find myself sitting on the same spot, observing whilst guiding them once again.

The audible tip taps of their steps. The warm breeze accompanied by the chirping birds. And the passionate look these three were having as they twirl, turn and move about.

We don't know when... but I feel like we're getting there...

"Everyone, that's enough~" I called over to them, to which they halted momentarily after. "I've brought over some refreshments. So, why don't we all take a break?" I suggested to them, holding up a plastic bag containing quenching cans of drinks.

"Finally~" Honoka let out with a huge sigh. Stretching her arms widely, she hopped towards me whilst the other two follow.

"Good work everyone." I said, clasping my hands together as I watch the three of them take a seat beside a wall.

"We're finally done....." Honoka said, putting the can next to her cheek so to feel the pleasant temperature it provides.

"We still have to practice again after school." Umi reminded.

"But, things are coming together quite nicely!" Kotori stated.

"I agree." I spoke as I sat next to my sister. "At first we'd drop dead like a fish after training... but right now..."

"Yeah... I didn't think you guys would work this hard... Especially you, Hasuka." Umi stated as she looked over to me with genuine astonishment.

"I just don't want you to keep scolding me..." I slumped.

"And you too Honoka. I'd expect you to sleep in." Umi added.

"Don't worry!" Honoka assured as she laid down on the pavement. "I get enough sleep in class to make up for it!"

"That's not a good habit Honoka-chan..." I muttered.

"...and... I guess I should include Hasuka-chan having to wake me up every morning...??" The blue eyed girl looked over to me as if to look grateful.

"Yeah... We were wondering when that would change..." Umi says with a brow raised.

"Mm.. Hasuka would wake up first just to come and make sure you're awake for school." Kotori stated, to which i find myself blushing that she had to mention that. Being committed to do something like that just so for the sake of my friend...