『Episode 4 』- HasuMakiRinPana

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

No matter what anyone else says... No matter how harsh it may be.

If you know what you're doing, then do it. Having a dream isn't A bad thing you know?

Just don't let those people get to you.

Just be confident.

. . .

. . .

Alright? Hasuka?

Alright? Hasuka?

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Location ] [ Otonokizaka - Alpaca Stall ]

It was days after the recent live show and μ's was still trying to work their way for another go despite having to garner a small - very small - amount of audience throughout their entire concert.

Weeks passed and there was little progress made. Handing out flyers was an option they had to do and finding more members as well in order for them to officially form a club and to have their activities not be limited to a small degree.

Here we find the group themselves nearby the alpaca pen. Standing by as they watch Kotori and her little brother stroke the necks of the furry alpacas. Both were enjoying it no doubt, hunching over, stroking the animal's soft necks. Blissfully sighing in content.

"You guys have been coming here a lot lately..." Umi pointed out. Honoka reminded them that they need to give out more flyers and to recruit more members. But the two were so distracted they barely said a word.

Hasukashiro was smothering his head around the brown wooled alpacas neck. Purring rather cutely. It was then until he spoke in a muffled tone. "Five more minutes..." Which resulted to Honoka and Umi letting out a deep sigh.

"Are they supposed to be... cute?" Honoka commented as she eyed the two animals lingering within the pen.

By that statement. Both the Minami siblings turned their heads to Honoka with an expression of disbelief. "Eh?! We think they're cute!" Suddenly, The white alpaca licked Kotori's cheek. Startling her a little, stumbling and fell on her bum.

Honoka and Umi reacted in surprise. Meanwhile, the younger Minami seemed to chuckle. Honoka rushed over to Kotori's side to make sure she was okay. Meanwhile, Umi was panicking.

"I need my bow and arrow quickly-"

"I don't think you should do that..." Hasukashiro cuts her off. Sweatdropping at Umi's exaggeration. "You're panicking over something that cause no world ends..."

Suddenly, the brown alpaca the male was currently pecking made a roaring-like-sound. Which made Hasukashiro jump, but he managed to recompose himself right after. "Hehe, woah there..."