Friday night

I chuckle. "Right, cause I'm 'pretty.'" I say using hand quotes for pretty. "What? You don't think your pretty?" He says, walking down the hall with me.
"No." I say trying to walk faster than him. It didn't work.
"I think you're very pretty, gorgeous really." I act like I didn't hear him and kept walking.
Walking into class I took my seat in the back. Levi sitting next to me. "Really? This again?" I say scolding him. "What? You're my only friend."
"You're such a stalker."
"You think I'm a stalker?"
"Yes." He places his hand over his heart.
"That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me." He says sarcastically.
"I'm surprised no ones ever said that to you before, stalker."
When class was over Levi kept asking my questions about my life. "You really are a stalker." I say to him.
"For what? Wanting to get to know a pretty girl, if that's stalking then put it on my permeant file."
"I'm pretty sure that's exactly what stalking is." He laughs. I start walking to my next class, Levi following. I stop and turn around. "The big part of being a stalker is to go unnoticed and you're failing at that part."
"What's your next class?"
"History." He smiles. "Ok keep walking." "Oh my god you have history next, don't you?"
"Yeah." He says looking down at his schedule. I grab it out of his hand to look at it. He's first three morning classes, lunch and last period was the same as mine.
Lilly's in my history class. Walking into class I sit next to Lilly. Levi for once sits somewhere else. "Is that your kidnapper friend?" Lilly asks.
"Yeah."
"I wouldn't mind if he kidnapped me." She says, biting her lip and looking at him.
"Lilly!" I say slapping her shoulder. "What?! He's freaking hot!" She says gesturing toward him. I look at him. He was very attractive. My eyes traveled his body as he talked to some girl, who was sitting in front of him. I hate to admit it but I felt kinda jealous. Levi was wearing a tight black t-shirt, that showed off his muscle and dark jeans, that were tight but not weirdly tight.
"Down girl," Lilly says snapping me out of my trance. "And you were worried about me." She laughs, looking towards the front of the room where the teacher was talking. The rest of class I found my eye drifting over to Levi, the way he leaned over his desk taking notes was adorab- wait what?! What am I saying? Ugh, get it together Isabella.
When it was time for lunch I went to my locker to put away my books. When I turn the corner I see Levi was already there waiting for me. "There she is!" He smiles at me. I look at him confused as I open my locker.
"Uh, what?" I ask.
"So what are you doing tonight?" He asks, as his smile grew bigger.
"Why do you want to know?" I ask blankly, putting my things in my locker.
"I'm new here. I thought maybe you could show me around town." He says. "I'm sure you can find yourself around without me." I say, slamming my locker then walking away. He runs up to me. He slid a piece of paper in my hand. "Just in case you change your mind." He says walking away. I looked at the paper, which had his number on it. Who is this guy? He's straight out of a cheese movie.
When Lilly and I got home she wouldn't shut up about Levi. "I think he likes you. You should call him and go out. You can wear something in my closet. I wonder if he has a car. He looks like the kind of bad boy who drives a mustang. I bet it's red."
"Would you shut it already." I say flipping through the channels on TV. It was already 7.
"Come on Issy," Lilly groans. "It's Friday night! Go out have fun! It better than you sitting around moping." I look at her.
"I'd have more fun here watching Golden Girls with you." I say.
"Look at you! Your acting like my grandma! You look like her too!" I look down at my clothes. A sweater and sweat pants.
"That's it. Get up, you're going out." She says pulling me off the couch and to her room.
"Ugh! Lilly come on!"
"Oh shut up and text Levi."
"Fine." I moan as I pulled out my phone and texted Levi to meet me at Lilly's in 30 minutes.
"Ok now wear this." She says, throwing a tight black dress at me.
"What do you think we're going to do? Go clubbing? Anyway only Scarlett Johansson could pull that off."
"Here." She said handing my a black
t-shirt that said The 1975 and black skinny jeans.
"This is cute." I say while looking at it. "And it's so you." She says, smiling. I change into the clothes. "Now time for that hair." She says, releasing my hair from the clip. My hair just passed my boobs, which was enough to work with. "You look good with wavy hair, we'll just leave it like that. Let's get some makeup on you." Lilly puts on eyeliner mascara. "Look at your eyes. You look amazing." She says moving so I can see in the mirror. She starts to look through her makeup bag. "Ah, found it." She says, pulling out a black tube. My eyes widened. "Oh don't worry, it's just red lipstick." She says.
"Just red lipstick?! Red lips is a big statement. First you try to make me look like Scarlett Johansson now your trying to make me look like Taylor Swift." I say laughing.
"Oh shut up and let me put it on."
When she was done the door bell rang. I look in the mirror.I look good, ok, I mean, I look ok. Lilly pushes me to the front door. I look at her. Open, she mouthed to me. When I open the door, Levi was smiling right back at me.