Part 1

We see Classic Sonic sitting in a prison cell with some other mobian, all in shackles. He looks around for some way out. He glances around at everyone. There was a Armadillo with a red shell, a yellow flying squirrel, his brothers, which were a yellow and a red hedgehog, a yellow cat with a dress, a dark grey Spider, and strangely enough, a human wearing grey and orange. The young hedgehog noticed a slim man holding a small child standing outside the cell. He stands up and walks over to the bars that were making a door.

Sonic: hey! Why are we here!?

The man turns to them.

Robotnik: Well hedgehog, if you must know: I need to power my machines and animals just so happen to be extremely good power sources. Now sit down!

He pokes him with a metal stick, with an electrical output. Sonic fell back from the shock as the man cackled before walked away. Sonic was left on the floor. The human tried to shake him awake and got electrocuted himself. Sonic stood up. He growled and jumps, turning into a ball and Hitting one of the bars. He did it again and again making a slight dent.

Sonic: hey guys look! I can break 'em!

Everyone looked up and saw the bar was bending slightly.

Mark: good thinking sonic!

Mark and Zach, Sonic's brothers, join in. However, they were having some trouble.

Sonic: these cuffs are so annoying!

Suddenly, the armadillo stood up and broke his own cuffs clean off.

Mighty: I'm Mighty. I like your attitude!

He broke off the others and everyone tried breaking the bars. The cat girl took out a staff and with 1 clean swing, broke through a bar.

Cat: yes!

Spider: good job! Whats your name?

Honey: I'm Honey!

Weaver: sick. I'm Weaver.

The flying squirrel noticed that the human was standing back with a scared look. He momentarily stopped hitting the bars and walked over to him.

Ray: hi! I'm Ray. Whats your name?

Simon:... S-simon.

Ray: don't worry Simon! We're gonna get out of here! C'mon! Let's do this!

Simon smiles and nods. The 2 move to the far wall before running forward and both jumping into a spin-dash, suddenly bursting a hole through the bars.

Sonic: way to go!

The kids run outside, but suddenly, a voice was heard over the communication system:

Robotnik (intercom): You thought you rodents could escape that easily!?

A massive pillar of water launched them across the island.

Everyone: *screaming*

They land in a place filled with lava.

Sonic: C'mon everyone! Let's make like a tree and leaf!

Everyone starts running from the magma. They jump over pits and collect rings, going through the island, and make it through ice, Sand, plants, and machines. Eventually, they make it back to the tower. They bust the door down and start running past the traps. They make it to the room with Robotnik in it just as he makes the building self destruct.

Robotnik: You'll regret messing with my plans you pests!

He jumps into a escape pod with his kid. The rest of the mobian run outside to escape the explosion. They escape the building just as it explodes, sending debris everywhere.

Sonic: WOOO!!!

Mighty: WE'RE HEROS!!!!!

Ray: YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Honey: WE DID IT!!!

Mark: WHY ARE WE YELLING!?!?!?

Zach: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

Weaver: WHO CARES!?!?!?!?

Simon: WAHHHH!!!!

They fall into a shallow river. Everyone got up. Simon starts grabbing at his back as a fish dropped out from his hood. After a second, everyone starts laughing.

Sonic: man. . . That was kinda fun!

Ray: yeah! If that guy trys anything else, we should kick his butt again!

Zach: yeah!

The group get up and head off to somewhere safer, and for somewhere to dry off.