Part 2

The heroes had survived the attack of the evil doctor, and peace was soon restored to the island, and everyone around it. the mobians all split apart to go find their families, and most were successful. all except the trio of hedgehogs, and Simon. Sonic, Mar, Zach, and Simon were currently taking a break in some grasslands, sitting around a campfire, all of them looking rather glum.

Mark: I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda starting to loose hope.

Simon: M-me too...

Zach: Hey! Don't do that!

He stands up.

Zach: Hope is all we got! We have a %100 better chance at finding our families if we have hope!

Mark: Well. We've had hope for a while now. Hasn't gotten us that far.

Zach: Well we should still try! We have to be close. The world isn't Infinite!

Sonic excitedly nods.

Mark: Well... *sigh*... whatever...

He lays down. Zach looks over at the setting sun.

Zach: It's getting dark. Let's sleep here for the night. In the morning, we'll keep looking for all our famalies!

Simon: ok... *Yawn*.

Everyone lays down, using large palm leaves as blankets and slowly falling asleep. After the sun finishes setting, and the moon and stars float above the group, a pair of eyes shine through the darkness. The figure made their way towards the camp site. The fire was extinguished, only smoking a tiny bit. The figure looks at the group of 4, before taking all of them with her.

In the morning--

Slowly, Sonic woke up and found himself indoors. He was confused, but happy. Maybe it was all a dream. Or maybe, his family found them and took them home. he sat up, and was instantly made confused as to where he was. He didn't recognize the house he was in at all. Next to him was Mark, Zach, and Simon. All asleep. He quickly shakes Mark awake.

Mark: wha.. what is it-

He saw the new inviornment.

Mark: ...oh...

Zach and Simon slowly awake, also super worried as to where they were. The sound of creaking floorbords fill the small hut, and the group hide under the bed they were on. After a second, a set of sharp tallons walk into the hut, and over to the bed. After a second, she ducks down, hey yellow eyes flowing.

Owl: I can see you there you know.

Zach: Please don't eat us!

Owl: I'm not going to- *sigh*. Come out here, please.

It took them a second, but the 4 reluctentlly get out from under the bed, still standing back from the owl lady.

Owl: Well I'm glad to see you all are ok. I found you ouside so I brought you in.

Mark: And... you're not gonna eat us?

Owl: no. I'm just doing the right thing. There are bad people out there, but I'm not one of them.

This calmed the kids down a bit.

Zach: Well. Thank you miss!

Longclaw: My name's Longclaw. And it was no problem!

Zach: Well thanks Longclaw! I'm Zach, that's Mark, Sonic, and Simon.

Longclaw: Well I'm happy to meet you. Mind telling me what all of you were doing out there?

Mark:... Well...

They explain the whole thing about the mad doctor and how they were looking for their families.