Side Story 1

Simon, Sonic, Mark, and Zach are seen in their classic forms. They were running around a Rocky Mountain.

Mark: This place sure look's damaged!

Zach: probably from the Eggman!

The ground shakes beneath them for a second.

Zach: Definitely from the Eggman!

The ground beneath Zach gives way causing him to start falling, but Mark grabs his hand, catching him.

???:HELP!!!

The 4 turn to see several people were on the mountain as well. Sonic, Mark, Zach, and Simon all quickly jump into action, saving all of the people that were falling. Simon caught the last person, sliding down the mountain with the girl in his arms. When he made it to the bottom, he sets the girl down.

Simon: Y-you ok miss?

Girl: Y-yeah. Thank you-

The pink hedgehog looks up at him, suddenly getting a glimmer in her eye.

Flashback~

We see the pink hedgehog in her room. In front of her were some fortune telling cards.

Amy: Pleeeease... Pleeeease tell me who my future huband will be... now!

She pulls out 3 random cards, putting them all face down. She flips up the first, it showing the image of a bipedal animal with a thunder bolt on it.

Amy: Ok. He's gonna be fast!

She flips over the second one, it showing the image of a all Black figure with white eyes put against a white background, and, a all white figure with black eyes put againts a black background.

Amy: He will have some form of oppisite to him...

She finally flips the last, displaying what looked like a super hero.

Amy: And he will save me from some big scary threat! Mom! Dad! Come look what my cards told me!

Flashback end~

The hedgehog girl stares at him starey eyed, while the boy seemed nervous.

Simon:... M-m-miss- ah!

The girl hugs him.

Amy: Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I'm Amy! Amy Rose! It's nice to meet you!

Simon: I-I-I'm S-S-Simon...

Sonic, Mark, and Zach stood behind amy with smug looks on their faces, while Simon had one that displayed a mix of confusion, fear, and embaressment.

Amy: It's amazing to meet you Simon! Cmon back to my village! We can get married there!

Simon(Internally): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon(Externally): ...eep...

She starts pulling him back towards her village, much to the protests of Sonic, Mark, and Zach.